12

It was my first actual day in this hell hole, when I opened my eyes I could smell bacon.  The room was filled with that sweet smell so I turned around in my bed beginning to look for whats causing it.

"Good morning princess." The white haired male said holding a plate with freshly baked blueberry pancakes. I slightly drooled from how hungry I was seeing as I hadnt had good food in a bit. I slowly crawled across from the bed with my pupils pulsating.

"Darling you know your punishment." Sanzu said swiping the plate away into the hallway, i fell off my bed a crawled to him.

"P-please!..im sorry please!" I begged him holding onto his lower leg. He looked down at me with a pitiful smile.

Tears threated to rip from my eyes as he smiled and walked away locking the door behind him.

I sat infront of the door and thought to myself.

'If I cant eat for another day..ill just drink water! that will satisfy my hunger for the time being.' I thought to myself getting and and going to the bathroom. I turned on the sink and the cold water hit my throat.

I couldnt stop myself from drinking more but when I heard the door open I stopped swallowing. I peaked from the door and saw Ran searching through the drawers.

"Yn, come out here now." Ran said slamming the drawer shut making me flinch. I quickly scrambled out of the bathroom and over to ran. I stood up becoming dizzy for a second from my blood loss.

Ran took out a hammer and held it up, my heart dropped.

"Where did you get this my love? Are you planning on doing something with it?." Ran asked taking a step forward making me stumble back.

"T-that isnt mine..I swear..!" I declared hitting the wall as Ran walked closer to me.

"Is that so? Hm..Well I cant do much but take it. Oh! angle I have a surprise for you!" Ran taking my hand and leading me outside the room and downstairs.

"Ran where are you taking me what the hell!?" I exclaimed as he opened the basement door and turned on the light.

At the bottom of the stairs I could see blood and feet.
My heart sunk as I thought of Chifuyu.

"It isnt that mutt Chifuyu." Ran said pulling me downstairs and covering my eyes.

"Oh shit we were abt to burn him.." Rindous voice said.

"Well I want yn to see what Chifuyu did! Shes really gonna hate him now.." Ran said before uncovering my eyes.
.
.
.
.

Mikey sat there.
Not moving.
Not breathing.
Bloody.
Disfigured beyond recognition.
His blood was still dripping.
His clothes were ripped and bloody.

My heart sunk and I fell to my knees.

All I could feel was pain.

Did Chifuyu really do this?

Was he able to hurt me like this?

I was scared.

I was upset.

I was angry.