6🔞

yall lucky i decided not to kidnap yn😒

I woke up to the smell of french toast and bacon.

"Ran? Rindou?" I called out as I got up from Ran's bed and went towards the smell, rindou was there with his headphones on cooking breakfast while ran was on his phone also wearing headphones. When I walked in Ran picked his head up and took off his headphones.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Ran said getting up and embracing me into his arms while sniffing my neck. 'Weird' I thought as I got him off me and went to take a seat. "My sleep was great thank you, i looked at the clock on the wall and it read 10:31am.

"SHIT I HAVE CLASS-!" I yelped as I leapt out of my seat. Rindou grabbed my arm and made me sit back down, i looked at him confused then looked back at Ran to see him drinking something. Coffee? Juice? maybe liquor?

"Its okay. You can just skip classes and hangout with us for today.." Rindou said leaning into my ear making me blush.

"Rindou, you might scare her away!" Ran said with a small chuckle at the end. He put down his drink and went into the bathroom with Rindou following behind. I could hear muffled talking from the bathroom. I got up from the table to try and get a better listen at what they were saying but when I put my ear to the door the door swung open and I was pulled inside.

"Hey, you really need to shower." Rindou said giving me a bath towel and turning the water on for me. I looked at the two brothers and tried to read them but I couldnt, i couldnt tell what they were thinking at ALL.

"Oh uh..Okay! thank you!" I said placing the bath towel down.

They were still standing there.

"Uh can you guys leave?" I asked.

"We need to shower too." Ran said pulling off his shirt.
"WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT?!" I exclaimed as the two of them continued to undress.

(this is what the bathroom looks like yall)

"Its fine dont worry abt us, if you want to you can use the bath

"Its fine dont worry abt us, if you want to you can use the bath." Ran said starting to remove his boxers. I blushed hard and looked away.

"Whats wrong?" Rindou asked with amusement in his voice.
"W-What if you guys peak at me.." I trailed off as Ran held up my chin.
"Dont worry love.. We'll take great care of you.." Rindou whispered into my ear. The shower was turned on by Ran and the brothers to step in, my face heated up as I removed my clothing and stepped in covering my boobs and my lower half.

"Ah..Are you shy..?" Rindou asked as his cock hardened and poked me in the side. I blushed when Ran grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck.
"So, Y/n..Do we have your consent to do more then this?" Ran asked with a raspy voice. I nodded as Rindou massaged my breasts slowly and Ran left hickeys on my neck. I moaned softly as the water trickled down my face and onto the rest of my body.