Chapter 4

When the shining stopped, everyone looked to see Lunala standing in front of them.

Rotom-dex went crazy. "Lunala in the flesh! Bzz! Bzz!" It snapped dozens of photos at every angle you could think of.

Lillie looked up at the legendary, barely inches away from her. "L-lunala, can you please open an ultra-wormhole, for Ash..? W-we really want to save him..."

Lunala enclosed Lillie in it's wings, and Lillie cried out in surprise.

"Lillie!" Everyone gasped.

When Lillie was released she had a new Z-crystal on the Z-ring. It was a delicate shade of purple, with a cressnt moon in midnight black. Lillie looked up at Lunala. "Y-you want me to use a Z-move with you!?"

Lunala nodded, and everyone gasped.

Tapu Lele caught Lillie's attention and did a series of poses.

Lillie lifted the Z-ring into the sky, and the moonlight reflected off of it. She copied the poses, spilling non-sense words not even she understood. But then she said something she wouls never forget. "Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom!"

A cresent moon indented itself onto Lunala's forehead, and it bolted up into the sky. It spread it's wings with a big roar, snd a wormhole appears in the sky.

Lunala then drifted down, letting everyone climb on it's back. "It's chilly..." Lillie murmured. Lunala then took off into the ultra-wormhole. Lillie looked back at everyone, and smiled seeing their determined faces.

She then swerved to the ultra-wormhole. "Ash... I'm-we're coming to save you."