Chapter 7

Lille rushed towards the goop, swatting it away. "Ash! Ash! Where are you!?" Gladion and Lusamine joined her.

After what seemed like forever, Lillie found Ash and pulled him out. "Ash!" She hugged him tightly.

Lusamine and Gladion rushed over to them. "He's not waking up."

Lusamine gently grabbed Ash's wrist. "Don't worry, he's still breathing, just tired. Nihilego probably took a lot of his energy."

Lillie sighed in relief. "We should get everyone else, then head back home."

Lusamine quickly agreed, and everyone boarded Lunala and drifted off to everyone else, then adventured back through the wormhole.

When they landed Ash had woken up, but was still tired and not quite himself. Pikachu immediately tackled him, who had been waiting impatiently at the ruins.

Ash tumbled off Lunala, but Lillie put her arm around his waist and hauled him up.

"Thanks..." Ash smiled weakly.

"Ash!" Kukui cried. He tightly hugged Ash, who jumped in surprise.

Ash's eyelids fluttered opened and closed, and Lillie pried Kukui off. "Professor! Can't you see he's exhausted!?"

Kukui glanced at Ash, who was fighting the urge to rest. "O-oh, right..."

Lillie watched as Kukui helped Ash up. "W-wait!" Everyone turned towards her. "I-I'm just worried about him... Can I stay the night at your place..?"

Kukui smiled at her fondly, "Sure."

Lillie's eyes lit up at that very word. Lusamine casted Lillie a smirk as she watched Lillie trample behind.