A Bittersweet reunion

TECHNO'S POV

I picked up Theseus and grabbed his sword, putting it in my bag for now.

I can't believe it's been two years since I've seen my son. Then again he still doesn't know that. But still that day I found out he'd left was like losing him all over again, but this time he wasn't in the arms of my closest friend, someone I could trust and who was only a short walk away, but a 16 year old who ran away in some sort of odd mental state. Of course they had to leave that day.

I should find where Wilbur is.

(Technoblade) Wilbur where are you?

(WilburSoot) I'm at *I can't remember to coordinates to pogtopia lmao they'd go here* Why?

(Technoblade) Alright, I'm coming

(WilburSoot) Really?

I went to where Wilbur said he was currently digging out a small cave into a mountain.

"Hey Will"

"Hey Techno, It's been a bit huh?"

"Yeah, since you were 16 and ran away to start a country with two 8 year olds"

"Not exactly why I ran away but that is what happened"

I put Theseus down who was now asleep.

"C'mon, let's talk outside let him sleep" I said

We went outside. He'd better have some good reason for his actions

"So, why did you run away at 16 and take two 8 year olds with you?"

"I had a kid, Sally, my ex couldn't care for him and I had no idea how to tell dad. I told Tommy and Tubs I was leaving and they wanted to come so I brought them along, so, what've you been up to in these past two years"

"Farming potatoes. Fighting in a war"

"A war? How haven't I heard of this? I tell you and dad all my wars!"

"Different kinda war, no violence involved just a lot of potatoes"

"Alright then, do I want to know more?"

"No"

I decided to head back inside, Wilbur stayed out for a bit. Theseus was still asleep on the stone. I guess we should get some beds, make this hole a bit more homey.