Comfort

TECHNO'S POV
I went into my room and saw Tommy was asleep still. I sat next to him on my bed, I picked him up and held him close. He's gone through so much, he's only 10 and this is his second war, as far as I know at least. He's already lost two of his lives, I can't let him lose the last, I can protect him. I know I can protect him, even if he never knows.

"Techno?"
Damn it, I was hoping he wouldn't wake up
"Hey Toms, how do you feel?"
"Okay, I'm hungry though"
"Okay, c'mon I'll make you some food."
Tommy nodded and I put him down and we went into the small kitchen in the ravine. Tommy sat down at the table.

"So, what do you want to eat?" I asked
Tommy only shrugged "What do we have?"
"Honestly, Potatoes, but after living off of mostly potatoes for a year and a half I can cook a lot of things with them."
"can you make chips?" (fries for Americans and people who like saying fries)
"Of course"

(I have no fucking clue how to make fries lol)
I grabbed out four potatoes, a cutting board, and the potato peeler. I washed the potatoes and peeled them. I grabbed a knife out of a taller knife holder. (they keep the knives away from Tommy and Tubbo) and started cutting one of the potatoes. When I finished I noticed there was only two potatoes, I'd only cut up one. I looked around and saw Tommy attempting to cut a potato on a paper plate with a butter knife.

"What are you doing Toms?"
"I um, I was trying to help," he said, seeming slightly embarrassed.
"C'mere, I can teach you"

He came over towards me bringing the potato with him. I grabbed the second cutting board and the dullest knife we had that could cut a potato. I handed him the knife after a quick warning to be careful with it. I taught him how to carefully cut the potato to make chips with. The two of us finished making the potatoes, me doing most of the dangerous work, like putting them in and out of the oven.

Luckily after they'd cooled Tommy enjoyed them.