Runaway

TECHNO'S POV

Theseus ran upstairs. After a few seconds and another knock, I went to the door.

Of course, the green Teletubby was at the door.

Despite our past positive relations this jerk hurt my little piglet, I will kill him if needed, if he even thinks about hurting or even touching Theseus, he'll be dead.

"Hey Techno, everything good you took a long time"

"It's fine, what do you want Dream"

"Geez, why are you so hostile?"

"None of your business, what do you want?"

"Have you seen Tommy, he ran away from Exile, and I need to bring him back"

"Haven't seen Tommy since November"

"Are you sure"

"Pretty sure I would remember seeing him"

"So, he isn't here?"

"If he is he'd doing well at hiding, and that doesn't sound like something Tommy's great at"

"Alright, let me know if you see him"

"Alright, bye"

"Bye Technoblade"

I closed the door and looked out the window to watch him leave. As soon as he was far enough away I went upstairs to find Theseus. I went into his room first, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Theseus?" I went into my room since that's probably where he would be. I didn't see him or any sign, except the window being open. I ran outside to see where he could possibly be. I went to see if he was with Carl and thank god, he was. Theseus was curled up hiding in the hay.

"There you are"

"Dad!" Theseus got up and tackled me in a hug.

"Hey bud, c'mon let's go inside you're freezing"

I picked him up. Holding him close to keep him warm on the short walk into the house.

I brought him inside and put him on the carpet in front of the fireplace before grabbing wood to light the fire. After the fire was lit I picked up Theseus sitting him on my lap.