Piglin

TECHNO'S POV
I woke up, with Theseus cuddled up in my chest, although he's not the same as he was yesterday. He now looks far more like a piglin piglet in a hybrid form, with pig ears and small tusks, his nose also looked slightly more snout like. He is definitely smaller then he is as a human but that's normal for piglins of his age. While humans and similar creatures grow  a lot through the ages 10-20, Piglins look extremely similar from those ages. When there around 20-21 they grow a lot, the average is from about 5ft to 6-7ft tall. Piglins are weird to say the least.

Theseus started to stur, I pulled him closer and played with his hair. Theseus woke up but was obviously not awake.

"Morning strawberry"
"morning dad" he mumbled
"How ya feeling bub?"
Theseus only growned. I gently pet his hair,
"C'mon Toms, you want breakfast?"

Tommy nodded
"Then you gotta get up bud"
Tommy winned
"I know bub, but we can do whatever you want today, Okay?"
"okay"
I moved Tommy off me and I went downstairs. Tommy followed me wrapped in a blanket. I picked him up and put him on the counter, I quickly kissed him on the forehead and started breakfast.

A bit later Tommy started humming the old L'manburg anthem. Poor kid, he's been threw so much. I finished making breakfast, picking up Tommy and putting him on a chair, and putting his food in front of him and kissing his forehead.

"Thanks dad" Tommy said.
I sat across from him with my own food and we ate in mostly a comfortable silence.

A/N:
Hope everyone's doing well. Writing has definitely been getting easier recently so expect some more chapters soon.