Forgotten Family

*Five Months have passed since the last Chapter

"TECHNO COME HERE!" Wilbur yelled from across the long hall. I went to where he and Tubbo were laughing at a wall.

"What?" I asked

Wilbur broke away the wall and showed the sight the two had been laughing at.

Theseus trapped in between two pistons. At first the sight would have been humerus except for the fact that Theseus is claustrophobic, and he's obviously having some sorts of trouble breathing, due to either a panic attack, or the piston itself.

Just as Wilbur went to cover it up Theseus started coughing up blood, Tubbo stopped laughing but the older brunette seemed unfazed.

I shoved Wilbur aside before he placed a block and smashed the redstone block seemingly the activator of this. I picked up my son and brought him into my bedroom since it was closest, though his is right next to mine. I laid him down on my bed and grabbed the first aid kit under my bed.

Theseus was passed out. I can't fucking believe Wilbur! He knows about Theseus' claustrophobia! He knows what could have happened if- you know what I'll think about that later right not Theseus is my main priority.

I lifted up his shirt to better see his injuries. It seems like just bruising luckily. I wrap his chest in bandages. I sat with Theseus until he eventually woke up only an hour or so later.

"T-techno?"

"Hey bud, how do you feel?"

"My chest hurts"

"Yeah it's pretty bruised up, you want some pain killers?"

He nodded. I grabbed the painkillers from inside my dresser and gave him two with a glass of water.

"Thanks Tech" he said, before yawning

"Of course, Get some rest bud"

He nodded before quickly falling asleep.

I tucked him in and left the room. Tubbo was sitting across the hall with tears in his eyes, he stood up and asked

"Is Tommy okay?"

"He's fine, he's asleep right now and was in some pain but no broken bones or anything"

"Thank god, I feel so so bad, I-I didn't know he had claustrophobia, it never came up even if we've been so close since age six, I also didn't think it would be an issue, I didn't know how strong pistons were and I-"

"Hey, hey, It's okay, Tommy's too forgiving for his own good when it comes to family"

"Are-are you mad at me?"

"No, I know you didn't mean it, you're only a kid plus I know you wouldn't wanna hurt Tommy on purpose"

He nodded "Thanks Techno"

"Where's Wilbur?"

"He said he needed to get some air"

"Thanks Tubs" I said ruffling his hair

I went outside and saw Wilbur smoking

"Great way to 'get air' or fuck up your lungs"

"What do you want"

"What the fuck is wrong with you"

"What?"

"You could have killed Tommy, I thought you were supposed to be his older brother"

"We are brothers dickhead"

"Sure you are, last time I checked older brothers don't nearly kill, abuse, and manipulate their younger brother. Hell your an awful brother, son, and father "

"Last time I checked you don't have anything to base off of. You don't have any siblings or even parents, and like hell you'd have a child"

"For your information, I do have a family. Just because I left them when I was ten doesn't mean I don't have a family. And like you'd know if I had a kid"

"Well, where is this kid? If you apparently have one"

"Phil told you your mom died when you were born right?"

"Yeah she did"

"Than where do you think Tommy came from? If your mom died then-"

"No, you don't mean- Tommy isn't- he's-"

I nodded

"Tommy's my son. Don't you dare tell him. I don't want him to know just yet. He's going through a lot right now and I don't wanna pile this on"

"Well, why did you give him to Phil anyways?"

"That isn't your business. The only people who I'd share that with is Phil and Tommy"

"Fine, well, why didn't you tell him earlier? You were always there anyways and he told me he saw you like a second dad to him"

"I was planning on it, I was gonna tell him when he was 8, I was gonna tell him two years ago on July 1st. Phil said you'd left and took both Tommy and Tubbo he wasn't sure where you'd gone"

Wilbur stayed silent. I went back inside.