Dad

I would like to make an A/N chapter about Technoblade's passing at some time however I don't have the mental stability to write it now so I'm gonna post a normal chapter since GenTheGhosty asked me to this book will be continuing however as writing is therapeutic for me and If you feel it disrespectful you don't have to read it.

TECHNO'S POV
I woke up seeing Tommy cuddled into my chest. I'm glad I told him, I've been trying to figure out how to tell him for years.
Tommy stirred and opened his eyes.

"Morning dad" he mumbled.
Dad? I mean, I am his dad but, I didn't think he would ever call me dad. Phil literally raised him and he only calls him dad sometimes.
"Dad?" I asked
"S-sorry, I- I uh, I thought since- I mean- you are my- I- I don't have to- I-"
I hugged him before he could finish.
"You can call me dad Toms"
"Re-really?"
"Of course Theseus"
"thanks dad" he said
"C'mon bud, we've gotta go get the stuff for the potion"
"I almost forgot!"
"You get dressed I'll grab the recipe"

Theseus ran upstairs to get ready, I went into the basement to get the old book, Once I found it I wrote down what we'd need.

Water
nether wart
fermented spider eye
Ghast tear
Golden carrot
Magma cream

I went back upstairs and saw Theseus was ready.

"What do we need dad!"
"A bottle of water, some nether wart, a fermented spider eye, a ghast tear, a golden carrot, and some magma cream, I have a few things we need here so we only should need the water, carrot, and some sugar to make the fermented spider eye."
"Let's go!" Tommy ran outside and I followed.

By the middle of the day we'd gotten everything, and went home.
At some point on the walk home Tommy had somehow managed to get me to carry him on my back.

"Dad?"
"Yeah bud?"
"Is it gonna hurt?"
"What?"
"Becoming a piglin? Will it hurt?"
"It shouldn't, if anything it'll be uncomfortable to get used to but it shouldn't be painful. But if it is painful then I'll be there every step of the way okay?"

I felt Tommy nod into my shoulder

When we got home I sat Tommy on the couch and went to make the potion.

About an hour later the potion was done, I went into the living room and saw Tommy playing with some 'blue' although luckily it was a very very light blue. I've learned that after about 48 hours blue turns back to the original nearly white after use.

"Hey bub, the potion's ready"

Theseus stood up and came over to me, I handed it to him, he seemed nervous but, eventually he drank the potion. He made a face like he'd eaten a sower lemon. I ruffled his hair and sat on the couch.

Tommy came and sat next to me, before deciding to sit on my lap. He cuddled into my chest.

"You tired buba?"
Theseus nodded
"You wanna go to bed?"
Theseus shook his head
"Why not?"
Theseus mumbled something into my chest.
"Can you speak up a bit. I can't understand you bub"
"i wanna cuddle"
"Aw, bud. C'mon let's go to bed buba. I'll stay with you I promise"
I picked up Tommy and brought him into my room.