I'm convinced the world hates me

Hello, I'm Yasushi. I know I know...

"Is this the typical part of the story where you say your life changed when something good happened to you?"

Quite frankly, The opposite. I'm not apart of those people who get cliché moments, The world hates me Yet I'm still living. "There's no way the world hates you, It's just fair." Excuse me? Fair? Oh, Then I apologize! The world doesn't hate me, It just wants me to be become the most miserable person to ever exist! I mean, COME ON! I got born into a highly strict family! Everyone has to be successful or else, You're a disgrace to the family! Seriously?

And oh, How convenient! My siblings are already successful at this age, I'm in my mid twenties! I'm the middle child, I've been known as the disgrace of the family for years!

I didn't even do anything, I've been following their orders for years. I did nothing wrong, I always followed my parents as If they were my teachers, When my younger sibling got born.

She was perfect to their eyes, And my older sibling. Oh he was always perfect from the day he was born, What's wrong with me?

Am I truly a disgrace?

Do I even deserve to live?

Which is what I would have said If I even cared about my life, My family were somewhat famous for being perfect.

My parents only said that they had two children on TV, How do I know? Well, I locked myself in my room for years. I teach myself the subjects from school, Whenever my parents are away with my siblings I go outside to get things for myself. My siblings kind of forgot about me, The area around my room is restricted to them. And of course they followed their rules

"My darlings,  Emi and Kei. You are forbidden to go near the 3rd floor."

"Eh?! But I heard the view of the sunset was beautiful there, One of the maids said so!"

"Mother, Is there something bad there?"

"There is nothing wrong there, As your mother stated. You are forbidden to go near the 3rd floor."

"Yes, Father."

"Yes, Father."

I'd honestly yell out that I exist but how do I do that when all of the housemaids or butlers keep an eye on me, especially when guests are around. I'm not DANGEROUS! If they spot me in the 2nd floor, They'd immediately make me go back to my floor. 3rd floor was basically my own house, Luckily I have access to the rooftop. They don't, So they can suck it.

Well, they access the rooftop by covering my siblings view like blindfolding them. If they see me, They immediately glare at me which states that I should go back to my room. Like, C'mon! That takes the cake, They are my siblings!

I don't know why they keep me hidden, There's nothing wrong with me I swear! Well, I guess you can say I am a bit edgy, Or completely edgy. I don't care about your opinion.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇