Reunion

He wasn't joking when he said he handled his liquor well, He was on his 4th glass of wine. I'm impressed but I don't really drink alcohol drinks so not that impressed to the point I wanna scream.

Me and Yuki stared at him drinking, We were done eating but Yoshiyuki kept drinking wine. Did we provoke him or something?

I stood up and grabbed the wine bottle and glass away from him, then said;

"That's enough drinking!"

"Why? I'm not even drunk."

"I don't care! And besides don't you have a meeting or something today again?"

"Nope, My schedule is free although I just remembered I am suppose to go to a family reunion. Keiko was invited as well because they sent out invites a while ago, The news probably reached my family that I divorced with her."

"So it's gonna be awkward if you go?"

"What do you mean? Your going with me."

"Why?"

"I mean, They obviously saw the news that you dragged Yuki away."

"And what does that have to do with me?"

"I already told them that I caught you."

"You what now?"

"What? It was a few days ago not today, Don't blame me! That was before I got the break through."

"You stupid motherfu-"

I stopped myself from lashing out on him, I have a thing called anger issues and I'm aware of it so I try to just keep it in me.

Ugh, Let's just get it over with. The sooner we do it, the better it is.

I dragged Yuki and Yoshiyuki outside before Yuki can run away and before Yoshiyuki can drink another glass.

"Go drive Yoshi, And go sit down Yuki!"

"Yoshi?"

"Your name is a bit too long, A nickname won't hurt."

"I find it cute."

"Right, But I didn't ask."

"How cruel of you."

"What? It's true, Ugh don't tell me your other kids are going as well."

"They are."

"Don't even make them talk to me, I dislike them!"

"Why?"

"I could write down a whole bunch of lists if I had the time to."

"Then do it?"

"Why on earth would I do that? When I have to spend my time researching your family so I can see on who should I avoid!"

"Why?"

"So I can stay hidden, Let's see your mom is a model. Your father is a business man, Your sister is a lawyer. I will not interact with the aunts nor uncles, grandparents due to my experience with my grandparents."