Talking with Susumu

Now where on earth am I in my dream now? I'm surprised I got a conscious dream after a while.

Oh it's still the same building as before but why am I outside of the palace? I feel like I'm flying when I'm walking, Where would Susumu be again?

Garden? Room? Ballroom? I checked most of the rooms, but nope. Ballroom, Nothing. But the place is beautiful, I'm guessing Susumu designed this. I guess good designing runs in our family

I checked the garden and saw Susumu, Reading a book with tea. Can he even drink stuff here?

I walked towards him and he sensed my presence.

"It's been a while. Hasn't it, Yasushi?"

"You sound formal for once.."

"Excuse you, I used to talk like this to my husband's friends!"

"My point, exactly!"

"Well, You heard that there was a scroll about me right?"

"I'm pretty sure you were watching me so yeah."

"I don't know what's in the scrolls but nevermind that! Okay, we kind of have a curse in this family! Not really much of a curse if you don't consider it as one, but it wasn't to me after meeting my lover. People who have similar features to me gets  "cursed" in the family get it, And you have it. You resemble a lot of stuff about me, Well expect for the emo style."

"Emo style? Really?"

"Yes, The reason why you got locked away is because of the curse although your parents should be lucky that you'll get married at your age but I guess not because of your grandparents."

"Wait what, so what's the curse?"

"Make people go crazy for you or just someone something up that you don't want to happen to you like you, you hate the idea of cliche scenes but you got it. That's not really a curse for the first one I mentioned, if some people like that but this mostly targets the people who don't want it so someone in the family might get features from me but no curse."

"So, Basically... I'm considered as the most unluckiest person to exist? And that's all about the curse?!"

"That's not all but covers the bases, When I was revealed to be my lover's fiancé. A lot of people tried to hurt me, stalked me, attempted to kill me because of how I stole the spotlight in an instant or just other reasons that were actually ridiculous! But anyways the curse might get you into life threatening situations sometimes, There should be more information about it on my scroll."

"Right, But what do I do to get rid of them?!"

"You don't, Your stuck with them till eventually you'll fall in love with one of them. Then the others will eventually move on and just be friends with you, and find someone better."

"What if I just die instead?"

"Believe me, I tried once to see if my misery would end but the world somehow placed all of the luck inside of me because I DID NOT GET KILLED!"