On the way to hang out with Kiyoshi!

After 30 minutes, Touya eventually let go of me and I went outside to cook breakfast or just start my day.

I looked for my phone as well, I forgot where I last put it because I'm very forgetful... And it's my weakness, I found my phone on the sofa. I grabbed it and checked the messages from Kiyoshi, which was still unknown number, but I can tell who is who by the typing or they just said their name, Well Susumu wasn't lying.

He was asking me to go out with him, I'm having second thoughts about replying to him. But Susumu is probably behind my back, wanting to shake me so I can say yes.

--------------------------------------------------------
Unknown Number

Unknown Number:
Hey, Yasushi. Do you mind hanging out with me tomorrow morning? It'll be calming and fun, I promise.
Sent yesterday at 12:30pm

I would love to, just message me the location of the place!
Sent at 5:33am

-------------------------------------------------------

Now that's cleared up, Time to cook bacon and Sunnyside up eggs! I don't know when Touya is gonna go with Kei but it's probably this week or later? Susumu didn't specify...

I listened to music while cooking, but not too loud in case Touya wakes up and I cannot handle his moody self because it's probably unbearable to deal with.

I'll just make him coffee; Coffee gets rid of someone's tiredness! Although it doesn't work for everyone. Caffeine does not affect me that much; I can drink coffee before going to bed and I'll still fall asleep instantly.

I yawned and proceeded to turn on the stove, got the pan then put some oil and wait for it to be hot. I don't know if Touya likes his breakfast heated or something... Maybe I should give him breakfast in bed?

Safest option for me to do, I'm going to go make some orange juice as well. I absolutely love juice, but this is for later because I just drank Coffee! The juice is definitely going to taste different when I drink it.

Once I saw that the pan was hot, I cracked an egg and poured it on the pan. After it was cooked, I placed it on the plates I grabbed, I repeated the same step and waited again. Time to cook bacons now, why do I feel like I'm a wife that's cooking breakfast for their husband?

No, no! It's just because of the staff yesterday! While waiting for the bacons to be cooked, I got a message from someone. Kiyoshi maybe?

-------------------------------------------------------
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi:
I didn't expect you to be a morning person as well, but don't worry. I'll pick you up of a place you desire.
Sent at 5:40 am

I may not look like it but I'm a bit of a morning person, I'll tell you where you can pick me up.
Sent at 5:41 am

Kiyoshi:
Alright then, See you later at 7.
Sent at 5:41 am

-------------------------------------------------------

Well, looks like I'm going to be hanging out with Kiyoshi for half of the morning. I don't mind though; this might be his day off or something and he decided to waste it on me? He should be working if he does have work.