Yikes, Who knew Jealousy could be contagious?

I'll cut it short, Once I woke up from my nap. We headed out to Kazumi and Katsumi's party, We headed out kind of late. Don't blame me, I need my beauty sleep you know!

We arrived at 6:30pm, 30 minutes late but I really don't care. I'm just so bored, So I thought this will cure my boredom. But who knows? Anyways, Nao had to park the car. He wouldn't had to if he just called his driver but he insisted that he should just drive

I waited for him to come back because I do not wanna enter the mansion alone, There's too many people giving me stares.. Because they don't know who I am? Maybe! All I know is that if Nao doesn't get here fast, I'll probably get dragged out by security because they may or may not assume me as a stalker.

I mean, Hello?? EVERYONE IS KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC HERE, I'M A NOBODY! Oh thank god, Nao is back. I walked over to him but then a swarm of fangirls surrounded him.. And before I knew it, He got taken by the fangirls.

I facepalmed knowing that I cannot save him from the swarm of fangirls, Besides I can't either way if I was stubborn because the TV crew is also heading towards him which means If I get into the video and my family sees it then I'm dead!

I ran off to Kazumi and Katsumi's Mansion, Running past the security before they could even glance at me. Well, I guess the party is in their ballroom. I walked over to their ballroom which had tons of people inside, I sighed and realized it's just the same as the one at home.

I felt out of place so I just sat in a corner, Like I would do if I could roam around freely in my own home. Is home even home to me? Eh, I don't care.

I was peacefully scrolling through my page but then I heard footsteps coming towards me, I raised my head up and realized it was someone I knew from TV.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈•༶

Nakata Shoto

Nakata Shoto

Status : Actor

Who is he? Well, That's for you to find out. All I can tell you is that he is not apart of the harem! Perhaps a friend for Yasushi or a Rival to the guys?

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈•༶

He walked over to me and asked me why I was alone here, Shouldn't he ask why I'm here or like who am I?

"I'm alone because a certain someone got attacked by their own fangirls."

"Oh, That happens a lot during events. You don't have to worry about them!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, Anyways how could that person leave you all alone here! You are adorable, What's your name?"