Marry what, who, what huh?!

I looked behind me realizing that it was Kazumi, Katsumi was behind him.

He complained about how I didn't tell him that it was actually me who was with Katsumi, I felt like I should have apologized so I did but I then saw Takeshi approaching us.

Ugh he better not call me doll again, I listened to Kazumi ranting about how I shouldn't apologized and that I should have only said that it was me. Once, Kazumi was done ranting. I questioned them both on why they approached me, They were about to speak until Takeshi interrupted us.

"Hey doll, Who are these people?"

"You know it's rude to interrupt a conversation."

"What he said, And don't call me doll. What do you want from me?"

"Oh right, I was gonna say-"

Andddd Masumi joined in the conversation as well.

"Hey! Mind if I join the conversation?"

"Is this a conversation? I was only here because Kazumi started ranting to me about how I lied then Takeshi interrupted us."

"I did not interrupt you, I was gonna ask you a question."

"Yeah, By interrupting us."

Daisuke and Kiyoshi showed up behind me, Which was VERY WEIRD IF YOU ASK ME. WHY ARE THEY SUDDENLY SURROUNDING ME!

Daisuke and Kiyoshi asked me if they were bothering me, I was gonna reply "Yeah, Especially Takeshi." Until Mr ILoveUrSibling appeared as well, By that I mean Takehiko saying that Emi told him that we were being annoying.

I rolled my eyes and stopped listening to him saying that we should cause a commotion somewhere else, That was clearly a lie. His eyes tell me there's a hint of jealousy!

Nao was intrigued on why they were surrounding me so he also joined in. They were all arguing with each other, I do not know why but it certainly needs to stop!

I slammed my foot down loudly, Causing them to turn to me.

"Why are you guys arguing with each other? And don't even think about explaining to me at the same time."

All of them looked at each other, Which had me curious because they suddenly glared at each other as if they knew what they were all gonna do...

"Well, Actions do speak louder than words. Why don't we show you?"

Kiyoshi said, Everyone agreed and then suddenly they all formed a line then kneeled down...

They grabbed something out of their pockets, And said the 4 words I never thought I would hear from someone, Not in this life..

"Will you marry me?"

"Is this a joke? Please tell me you are pranking me! Why would you want to marry me?! Some of you guys just met me and don't even know my name! Are you just practicing to propose to Emi?! Are you guys drunk?"

They all screamed "No!" at me, Dude even Takehiko said it!

Some of them DO NOT even know my name! It was Nao, Daisuke, Takeshi, Kiyoshi!