8💋

CHANS POV

I was walking to the kitchen, and when I walked past felixs room, I heard crying. I softly knocked on the door, listening for an answer. "Lix can I come in?" I asked when I heard no answer. I waited at the door for a few more minutes and there was still no answer. "Lix I'm come by in baby." I opened the door and instead of Felix, I saw a lump under the sheets, and a very small lump at that. "Lix, what's up?" I asked, walking over and sitting next to the lump.

"I-I'm a monster!" He replied through tears. "Don't say that baby! You are beautiful, both in looks and personality!" "I'm a fucking ugly bitch chan! Don't even deny it!" "Lee felix you do not talk about yourself like that! You are beautiful! Now please tell me what's actually wrong?" He poked his head out of the sheets, just enough to see. "I-open the top drawer and r-read what's on the b-bottle." I looked at him, my worry growing. I opened the drawer like he told me too and pulled out two pill bottles.

Escitalopram - Take one at 9:00am and two at 9:30pm
Treats: Major Depression

Alprazolam - Take one at 10:00am and one at 10:00pm
Treats: Major anxiety

"Don't hate me channie hyung." "Lix I could never hate you! Come here." I opened my arms for a hug and he emerged from the sheets. He shuffled over to me and wrapped his small arms around my waist, his head falling on my chest. "Baby how long has this been going on?" I asked, holding to get more out of him. "I-I don't know." At that I pulled him closer. It broke my heart to see him feeling like this, and the fact that I haven't noticed before just broke it more.

"Do you want a kiss lix?" "W-we have only kissed once." "I know, and you don't have too, but kisses make things better sometimes lix, that all I want right now. I want you to feel better." He nodded at me, and I brought my lips to his. I moved my lips slightly, and he moved his back. His lips drew me in and it was like it was just us, love pulling us closer.

We finally pulled away and just as I was about to speak, he pulled me down next to him and clung to my side like a koala. "I'm going to sleep channie, please don't leave me."

And I didn't. I didn't leave, but one by one, all the other members came in and joined us. We were all cuddled up, a pile of love.