55

When I woke up I looked over at felix, and he just looked so fluffy, like I wanted to squeeze him until I couldn't anymore.

I moved over closer, just so I could kiss his head, his soft blue hair brushing my cheek

I moved over closer, just so I could kiss his head, his soft blue hair brushing my cheek. I rubbed it between my thumb and finger. Soon enough he looked up at me and smiled. His eyes sparkled as the light hit then, and his freckles reminded me of stars. "How did I end up with someone so beautiful as mine?" I thought... out loud. "Because you're an amazing man channie, and I really really love you."

As he said that, my heart fluttered like never before. He hadn't told me something like that before, and it felt great. "You're such an amazing person channie ok? I know that you've been getting hate recently, and I know you've been trying to hide it."

He was right. I was getting a lot of hate recently and I hadn't told anyone about how I actually felt. I never showed anyone, and I never told them, because I know they would worry, and I wouldn't want that. "Lix baby, you don't need to worry about that ok?" I said, brushing hair out of his face as he sat up. "Channie, it hurts me more to know that you get hate and are hiding it, then getting hate myself. People have hated me my whole life and I'm used to it, but I don't like it when people hate someone that I love, when they did absolutely nothing at all." He said, pulled me into a hug. I couldn't hold in my tears then, and felix just hugged me tighter.

We lay there for ages, Felix cling to my side as tears poured out of my eyes. I hated it when people called me a bad leader even though I try my best, and they barely see anything I do for the other members. They don't see how much I work so that they stay safe. They don't notice that I always have eyes on every single one of them at all times possible, to keep them safe. They don't see how many hours a pour into work so STAY are happy. They don't know how many nights I go with little to no sleep, pushing myself until I break. They don't se a thing, yet they hate.

"Channie, they're idiots. They don't know what you do for us, heck! The members don't even notice everything you do! But we appreciate you, and the people that actually are STAY do too." He said. It made me feel better, but I still felt crap. I wanted to a break from being an idol. I wanted to go on fun dates to fairs, like the ones in books. I want to go somewhere with the people I live without fans asking for pictures and autographs, and without bodyguards ten steps away. I needed the break, and I think Felix knew I wanted a break too.

"Channie, why don't you go on hiatus for a bit? You need to clear your mind." "Lix I can't just disappear for that long, I have stuff I need to do." "How about a month then? You need it channie. Your health is going downhill, and I don't want you to end up the same way I did. I don't want you to hurt yourself, I don't want you to hate yourself. I want you to be happy." He looked me in the eyes the whole time. He looked at me, and it hit me in the heart. "Maybe I should." I said. "You need to channie."

I agreed with him. Even if I knew I shouldn't I needed to. I needed normal amounts of sleep, and I needed to find my happiness again. I love my job but sometimes it's too much. If people say stuff to you, you start to believe it. That's not healthy, and I'm aware of it. "I'll call Jyp now." I said. I pulled my phone off the bedside table and dialled the familiar number.

"Hey chan, what's up?"

"Hey hyung, I just needed to talk. Do you have a moment?"

"Of course, what's up?"

"I think I need a break. I need a reset. The work is exhausting, as much as I love it. The hate is piling up, and I hat to admit it but it's talking a toll on my health."

"Chan, thank you for comeing ti me with this. I'm happy that you weren't scared to asked for something need, and I've been thinking the same. Will a month be enough?"

"A month with work we'll, thank you so much hyung. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome chan. And we can announce it when you get back to Korea ok?"

"Ok, thanks hyung, bye!"

"Bye chan."

I hung up and put my phone down. "What did he say channie?" "He said that I can have a month, and if I need more then just to ask."