53

When we arrived at the Sydney airport, I woke Felix up from his third nap. He rubbed his eyes and stood up to get the bag, but he was a bit to short. "I'll do it baby." I pulled both our bags down and exited the plane.

"Channie please let me carry one of the bags." He asked for about the 500th time as we walked toward the baggage carousel. "Fine." I said mostly to make him stop asking. We waited until we saw our bags and collected them.

I dug through my wallet to find myself Opal card, so we could catch the bus. "Channie what're you looking for?" Asked felix, standing closer. "Opal card." "You still have one?" He asked looking surprised. "Yep." I found it and we waited until the buss arrived.

Just saying, an opal card is basically the same as a myki card, which you can use to pay on trains, trams (only the ones that you need to pay for) and busses that you need to pay for.

We decided to sit on the second level on the bus, so we climbed the stairs to find a seat. We found one with a good view at the front, and felix put his phone on the ledge. He pressed a couple buttons and smiled at me. "What are you doing Lixxie pixxie?" I'm asked. "Time lapse for the others." He replied simply.

He's so kind and thoughtful. The first thing he said when we arrived wasn't "wow it's great to be back", it was "chan please let me take a bag". And I know felix would probably rather use his phone for Genshin impact on the way to the stop, but he's recording something that he knows the others would like. That's one of the reasons I fell for him.

Soon enough we got to the hotel and found the clothes we were going to wear, because we had to go in three hours. We showered, got dressed and did our makeup, before leaving.

 We showered, got dressed and did our makeup, before leaving

When we arrived chan got out a card, and showed it to the guard

When we arrived chan got out a card, and showed it to the guard. We were let into the gym and it was decorated beautifully. There were fair light all around the roof, and tables with an assortment of different drinks.

FELIX POV

"Do you want anything to drink channie?" I asked, looking over to the drink table. "Not yet lix, I'll say hello to skew people and you get a drink, but I'll be floating around so come and find me when you have what you want." I nodded and walked over to the table. I decided on a champagne that Minho mentioned, and grabbed one of the larger cups in case chan wanted a sip.

I went to find him, and when I did, he'd found one of his old friends so I decided to keep my distance for a moment.

CHAN POV

"Chan! Over here!" I turned around, hearing a familiar voice. "Mark! It's been so long!" I walked over and we greeted each other with a hug. "Chris! You look great! Did you bring anyone?" "You too, and yeah. He should be back soon..." I had a look around, and I saw Felix waiting a couple metres away. "Lix baby! Come here!" He walked over and stood next to me. "Lix, this is mark, my... ex... and mark this is Lixxie, one of my boyfriends." I said. "One of them?" Mark asked. "Oh... I'm in a polyamory relationship." I said, pulling Felix closer. He nodded and we talked for a while.

We talked about life, we talked about Korea, we talked about old times. We talked about so many things. And felix smiled the whole way through, even though he didn't say a word.

"What drink did you get baby?" I asked, wanting to bring him into the conversation. "The champagne Minho said was good. Want a sip?" I took the glass from his hand and took a small sip, taking in the flavour. "It's nice. I like it."

We talked for a while more, and I found out that mark had gotten a girlfriend. I was happy for him, that he was successful in life, and had the job he always wanted. We ended on good terms, and still talked sometimes in our spare time.

"Channie where's the bathroom?" Felix asked as mark went to talk to some of the other people. "I'll take you."

Doo doo doooon! What happens in the bathroom???