26

MINHO POV

When we got off stage everyone immediately looked for Felix. "Hyung where is Lixxie?" Asked jeongin. "Hospital." I responded. Everyone stopped and stared. "What happened to him?" Said chan, starting to panic. "They think it was a panic attack. Sungie is with him." I responded. "Can we go see him?" Asked jeongin, looking at chan with large eyes. "Guys, get in the car, I'll tell our manager." Said chan. Once we were all in the car can started to drive.

When we arrived at the hospital, I messaged jisung and asked what area they were in. "Guys sungie said they are in the secondary ward." "What the hell is that?" Asked Changbin as we started to walk there. "It means lix will probably be able to come home tonight." Responded chan.

We got to the main desk of the ward, and asked the nurse what room he was in. She showed us to room 14, and left us alone.

FELIX POV

"Lix! Baby you're alright!" Said Changbin, dumping his bag on the chair. He walked over to me and kissed my hand. "I'm so glad you're ok." Said Minho, kissing my forehead. They had all said hello to me, when jeongin came over. "I asked the nurse if I could cuddle you and he said yes." He climbed onto the bed next to me and hugged me tight, burying his face into my side like always.

"Guys I'm tired." I said, yawning and stretching. "Go to sleep baby, we'll wake you if anything happens." Said chan, letting go of my hand. After that I fell asleep right away, jeongins warm body making me feel safe.