46

"Channie?" I asked as I hurried down the stairs. "Yes beautiful?" "Can you drive me to the set? We have a cast interview." "Sure, when do we have to be there?" He asked. "In around and hour." "Ok baby, I'll go get changed." He said, standing up and walking to his room. I decided that I wanted to change my outfit too and went to look in my closet. I found something and got changed into it.

I walked downstairs, my bag in my hand and waited for chan

I walked downstairs, my bag in my hand and waited for chan. When he came down he grabbed the car keys and told the others where we were going.

We got in the car chan started to drive. "Channie can you stay?" I asked. "Of course sunshine." He put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it. "Is there and specific reason you want me to stay baby?" He asked. "W-well if I have a panic attach, I want you there, and I wouldn't be as nervous if you stayed." He nodded and put on some music, both of us not speaking another word the rest of the ride.

When we arrived we went inside and I greeted everyone, while chan bowed and smiled. "I have to go get my makeup done channie, I love you." I looked around to make sure no one would see and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey lix, before you go, tell the makeup artist not to cover your freckles." I nodded and walked off.

I got my hair and makeup done, before I was given a ticket telling me what time my interview would be, and it turned out that I would be next. I went over to chan to wait with him, talking until my name was called. "Good luck sunshine, you'll do great." He smiled and I walked off.

-
Interviewer
Felix
-

"Hello, my name is Lee Felix, and I play the part of Koo Chansung."

"Hello Felix, first we would like to ask some questions about you. How old are you?"

"I turned 18 about a week ago, on the 15th of September."

"Happy late birthday felix! Now we all know that you are in the kpop group Stray Kids, so could you tell us more about your place in the group?"

"Sure! I am a lead rapper, lead dancer and sub vocalist."

"What do you think is your best quality?"

"I like how I can make my voice go deep, but also make it go high."

"Now, about the recent announcement about your relationship. Could you tell us more?"

"Well I'm in a polyamory relationship with two of the other members of stray kids, Minho and hyunjin. We have been together for about half a year, and we all love each other very much."

"Next, we'll ask some rapid fire questions. What is one thing that you need?"

"Friendship."

"If you could delete one thing form the world, what would it be?"

"Poverty."

"What is one thing you hate?"

"People who lie to benefit themselves."

"What is your favourite colour to wear?"

"Probably black, because it goes with pretty much everything."

"What is one of your pet peeves?"

"When people pronounce things wrong, or when people make up words, like brang."

"Thank you! That's all for now, see you soon felix!"

"Goodbye!"

I waved and then left the set, to find chan. He opened his arms to hug me, and placed a discreet kiss on my head. "You did great sunshine." "Thanks channie." "You ready to go?" "Yeah, I just have to say goodbye to everyone."

I went and said goodbye to everyone, then went back to the car with chan. He started to drive back, both of us in silence. "Lix, when you... topped Minho, was that your first time topping?" "Y-yeah, why?" I asked, looking over at him. "I was just curious. What made you want to try it?" "Well Minho asked if I had ever though about it, and then I realised there must be a reason that you did it, so I wanted to know why." I said. "Maybe you should show me why Minho moaned so much when we get home then." He said with a smirk. "Sure."