24 💋

They all eventually let go, and then the questions started. I know why they were asking, I totally get it, but all I wanted in that moment was quiet. My head felt like it was about to pop. I needed to get away. What I wanted to say was: "I'm going to go to my room, I just want to be alone right now." But what actually came out was quite different. "Can you all shut the fuck up?" With that I got up and went to my room. I slammed the door and got under the sheets of my bed.

"You didn't lock the door this time." I looked up, and hyunjin was smiling back. "I didn't mean to say it like that." I said. He swiped his thumb across my cheek and cupped my face. "I know baby, and I know why it came out like that. No one is going to hold it against you because we all know that we were making you too overwhelmed." He kissed my head and brought me into another one of those porcelain doll hugs.

"Hyung do you ever feel like all you need is a hug? Because that's what I'm feeling now." I said, hoping it would make him never let go. "I do know baby, and that's why I'm hugging you." We both lay back, me still in his arms. "Why didn't you tell us?" He asked suddenly, swing his head around to meet my gaze. "I guess I didn't want to give you all another thing to think about. You all work so hard and I don't want to be the one who makes you worry about nothing important." "Don't say that! Even when you say nothing is wrong we all still worry! It's our job to worry about you lix!" "I thought you were kpop idols." I replied, pulling away from his hug and glaring in his direction. "It might be the job we earn money for, but the most important job it taking care of you, and worrying for you." "But you don't earn anything for that, so why do it?" "Baby we earn your love and that is worth more than anything that you could earn with any other job." He said, pulling me back into a hug.

His fingers ran through mg hair, and he kissed my cheek every once in a while. I couldn't stop staring at him. He looked so concentrated, and it's really cute. I know, calling my hyun cute, but that's what it is. Cute.

"Watcha thinking about lix? You've been staring off into space for like five minutes." "You. I'm thinking about you hyung. It's killing me, thinking that you're wasting part of your love on me when there are so many people that actually deserve it. I did nothing at all to earn the love of any of you! I love you all but my love means nothing." "Shut up." Said hyunjin suddenly. "What?" I was taken aback. He never talked to me like that. "Shut up felix! Your love is the most valuable thing to the people who receive if. Once anyone gets one fast of your love they can't stop! And no one deserves our love more than you and the other members. That's why we do it." "Taste my love?"
"And your ass. It's delicious... but yes. It's like alcohol. You taste it the first time and then you fall in love." "I love you hyunjin hyung. And I know it's sudden but I do and-"

He pulled my close and slammed his lips on mine. He but my top lip, making me ghasp. He took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth and kiss me deeper. Both of us were addicted to each other's lips, and it wouldn't stop any time soon, I'm sure.