03

For the last couple weeks I have tried to find her outside of class. She's like a freaking samurai, I never see her anywhere! Even at lunch, which we always have after Ap physics class, she disappears. However, today was my lucky day.

I sat at lunch with my friends, Jaime, Edward, and Anthony. We all sat at a round table as we ate the slop that they call school lunch. "Oo there goes Joon's girlfriend!' Jaime shouts. I look at him confused before I follow his train of sight. There she was, in that cute little pajama set. She seems to like cute things. Bunnies, unicorns, and pandas. She always seems to have one around her.

Today is the 2nd day that she has worn panda attire. A couple days ago she had on a onesie with matching slippers. Her twists were in buns and she looked adorable, but despite my feelings I couldn't tell her that. Right now she has on a tiny cropped shirt with a panda on it, with cute little pandas on her shorts. I look down and see she has on those panda slippers that she wears every chance she gets.

I shove Jaime hard as I give him my best glare. "Shut the fuck up Jaime, she ain't my girlfriend." Jaime snorts as he chomps down on his pizza. "You want her to be though." He says with a mouthful of food. Anthony and Edward scoot up in their chair urging him to continue. "Joon's got a crush?" Anthony says excitedly as he looks around trying to find the chocolate beauty.

"No I don't-" Jaime cuts me off as soon as she swallows. "Stop your fucking lying!" he laughs out loud. He points at me as he talks to the boys. "This motherfucker right here is always fucking stalker her in class, always catching this boy staring at her like a lost puppy." Edward snickers. "No shit! He is always watching her like he is about to pounce on her like a lion!" Jaime burst out laughing.

Our eyes wander until we find her sitting at a table by herself scrolling through her phone. She nevers eats school lunch; she always brings her own. Carrying that flowery lunchbox everywhere she goes, I wonder what she puts in there.

"See! That look right there!" Jaime points at me, the boys all start laughing their asses off. I muff his face as I eat my food. "Shut your fucking mouth!" The boys all laugh as my eyes wander back to her.

"She's fucking hot though!" Anthony says, and I look up to see us all staring at her. "Forreal she looks like one of those instagram chicks! What class she is in with y'all nerdy asses! Last time I checked y'all was only in Ap?" Edward says confused as he pops a nugget in his mouth. "Ap physics." I mumble as I continue to stare at her.

"AP PHYSICS! Damn she's smart and fine, a whole damn package!" Anthony exclaimed as he stared at her. "Well we don't know if she is smart. Jaime is a dumbass in that class barely passing!" Edward laughed. Jaime glared at him before muffing his face.

"Man shut yo ass up! I'm smart I just don't be there, I only have a B cause of missing work not cause I don't know what the fuck is going on!" He scoffed, rolling his eyes. We all begin to laugh, distracted, no longer paying attention to the beauty across the lunchroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment, Share

Thank u ;)