14

Nia stands behind me as the new found motivation pushes me to finish this game. I crouch down in front of the water gun trying to get my aim right. "Alright start the game emo boy!" Nia yells as she slaps another couple dollars down. The guy shrugs, not before smiling at nia's little nickname. This guy just keeps giving me reasons not to like him.

The game starts and I'm all in. I think my best bet is patience, something I obviously lack. There's like twenty of these things to knock down, but I'm not on a timer, so I need to take my time. I look at the aliens as they sit there smiling, as if mocking me. I aimed for one slowly and shot it down, in the middle of its forehead.

"Whoo! 1 down,20 to go!" Nia hollers as she crotches down by my shoulders, as if focusing on me. I shot down another and then another. With Nia Mae's cheers following close behind. Now all I have left are five, and I'm sweating like hell's kitchen out here. Nia rubs my shoulders as she notices my uneasiness. "Come on JoonBug you got this, knock those little bitches down." her pep talks are so cute, I think everything she does is cute.

I knock down one more, leaving four left. I stand up and wipe the sweat dripping down my forehead. I rub my hands on my jeans, shaking out my arms and legs, trying to remove the tension in my body. Ok joon, just four left! I get down and stare at the moving aliens until I feel right, shooting down another. Yes! Three left. I continued to stare, wait, then shoot, and soon all three of those bitch ass aliens got knocked down.

"AH FUCK! Finally!" I scream out as I jump up in triumph. "Aaaahhh!" Nia Mae begins to scream out in excitement as she jumps up and down. "Oh yeah I get my panda, I get my panda!" Nia does this cute little dance as the guy brings down her panda and hands it to her. I smile widely as I watch her excitedly. She holds up her finger to the guy, earning an arched brow from him. However she quickly spins on her heels squishing my face with her hands before placing a quick kiss on my lips. I freeze as I stand there with my eyes widened.

She spins back around and grabs her panda, as the guy gives her an approving nod. Nia quickly links her arm with mine as she drags me away from the stand. I still follow her mouth wide, like a deer in headlights. Did she really just fucking kiss me? I honestly thought she was bullshitting! I touch my lips as they tingle from the contact. I could feel the fullness of her lips against mine. I have plump lips myself, but compared to her they're as thin as paper.

Nia turns to face me and giggles at my still stunned reaction. "I told you I was gonna do it, I'm a woman of my word Joon bug." She said matter of factly as she continued to walk me to wherever the hell. Honestly the way I'm feeling, this girl could take me anywhere, and I would be a happy camper. She could be leading me to the slaughter, and I'd know it, and still happily follow her. That's crazy, that's nuts, but it's true nonetheless.

Nia then laces our fingers together. I look down with wide eyes as my throat goes dry. God, what is this girl doing to me? She looks at me and smiles as she begins to swing our interlaced fingers back and forth. "That was my first kiss you know." She spoke quietly. My eyes continue to bulge out of socket at the sudden confession.

'"I don't know why but you make me do crazy things, Joonbug. Things I have never done with anybody else." She continues to hold my hand as she speaks quietly. "I'm usually a reserved person, I never open myself up to anybody, but with you I guess I just feel comfortable. Never have I ever given a guy a nickname." She said, shaking her head, making a funny face. It makes us both laugh as she soon continues. "I never really hung out with guys, I'm mean unless they were gay." She says with a shrug. I nod my head in understanding, a deep pride welling up inside my chest at her words. I'm overjoyed that Nia trusts me enough to share this all with me. I guess we had gotten closer in the last couple weeks than I thought. "You're different Joon, and you're making me different, and I like that."She frowns her face as if trying to figure out what she's saying. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that...I like you Joon, I mean like a lot, and I don't know if you feel the same but..." I quickly spin her around, my body moving faster than my brain. I hold her round cheeks in my hands, as I stare deeply into her beautiful Amber eyes, before I capture her full lips with mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote,Comment,Share

Thank U ;)