𝕀 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜

(Authors Note: Sorry I'm posting so late, but to all who are reading, school has started back up. I'll make sure to post at least every two weeks tho. Hope your all enjoying the story and feel free to comment! I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions!)

As the twins hustled to get dressed and ready for school, the scents of freshly made bread, perfectly seasoned fish, and savory miso soup filled the air. As usual, Jonah was the first to emerge from his room, smelling of pineapple and coconut as a result of his several skin and hair care products. He sluggishly trotted over to the table, silently grabbing a plate and bowl. Once seated, he rapidly heaped his plate high and began stuffing his face with whatever he could fit.

His mother and father exchanged a half-disgusted, half-concerned gaze at their son.

"Careful big guy, I know you're growing and need to bulk up or something, but you need to leave some for your sister," His father chastised him, reaching out to brush his son's hair away from his face.

"And maybe not choke." His mother added in, taking her hair clip out and giving it to her husband.

Jonah groaned as his father began to tie up his hair in a ponytail, clipping the bangs behind his ears.

"I understand you don't like looking people in the eyes, but you need to know where you're going." As Jonah rushed to put his bang back in place, he offered him a pat on the shoulder.

Kai then burst through the door, grabbing everything she could from the table, including the back of Jonah's shirt.

Their parents exchanged puzzled looks as they stared at the open door and the empty seat that they could swear had been occupied only a few moments before.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Wanna tell me why you're in such a hurry today, Sonic the blue shithead?"

Kai raised her eyes to her brother's face. It didn't appear to be any different from his typical demeanor, but his brows were wrinkled even more, suggesting that he was even more pissed than usual.

"Would you mind telling me why you and Kei stayed late in class yesterday?" Kai chuckled at her brother's slight, short freeze up; if you weren't paying attention, you wouldn't have noticed it, but Kai had their entire lives to catch his little tells and mannerisms.

"We were just talking, like I said we would."

"And crying based on those red ass eyes you had yesterday."

"Do you want to eat today?" He glared down at her.

Oh no. Her one weakness, food.

"You sneaky son of a bitch."

" You kiss mom with that mouth?"

"You can kiss my ass, you male manipulator."

They parted ways once they reached the gates or Karasuno but not without spotting a familiar face.

Tsukishima glanced over at them and waved subtly, Yamaguchi was still by his side after all and he couldn't afford to appear caring or friendly. Gross.

Jonah smiled and waved back before speeding down the hall to his first period class.

Kai looked at them with a determined gleam in her eyes, she was gonna get them together if it was the last thing she did.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Class is no more interesting than it was yesterday, especially when Kai had more important things to do than calculating the speed and time of a fictional flight an equally fictional flight attendant missed.