𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦/ ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?

(A/N Shit there's so much of you now....anyway enjoy the story and thanks for reading! BTW I don't think their will be another spicy scene for a while, so strap in and enjoy lots of fluff.)

Was it probably a bad idea to show his friend his dick? Most definitely.

Was it also an even worse idea to let him stare at it for like a minute and a half? Of fucking course.

Was it however the worst idea humanly possible to actively avoid him like the plague the next day? Actually no, but it's still a bad idea.

Jonah decided the best course of action was to avoid him...by not going to school at all...for the rest of his life.

He laid in his bed, hair a bird's nest from not bothering to fix it after Tsukki left, still in his uniform from yesterday. In other words he was wasting away.

The slow creak of his door woke him up slightly, but he still fought against his morning person nature.

"Jonah honey," his mothers soft voice whispered from the creak. " Your gonna be late for school id you don't get up now, your sisters waiting on you, have you even bathed yet-"

"I'm sick." It was the oldest trick in the book but it had to work this time, he would die if it didn't.

"You? Mister I haven't had even the sniffles since I was six. You have a cold?" She stared at the pile of blankets with the most contempt she could muster.

"Kai sweetie, your brother said he's sick?" She called out through the crack in the door.

Kai popped her head through, equally puzzled.

"Sick?"

"Yeah exactly, now tell me what's the real reason he wants to stay home sweetie." She gave her daughter a look that yelled at her, 'tell me why he's acting like a bitch and you won't get molly whopped with him'.

"Well.....it could have something to do with Kei abruptly leaving yesterday with a red face after their project meeting." The mischief practically shone in her tone with each word.

"KAI!!!" Jonah finally shoved the covers off, almost snarling at her as he glared at his snitch of a sister.

"So that's it, Jonah, what did you do to that Tsukishima boy?" Her tone exasperated at the chore that was dealing with her children's bullshit.

"I didn't do anything!" Jonah drawled now staring at his mom.

"Oh, so that's why you're faking sick, to not avoid Kei?" She gave him a strained smile.

Jonah coughed a bit into his hand, weakly to really sell it.

"B-but I am s-sick..."

".........BOI IF YOU DON'T GET DRESSED NOW I WILL MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING SICK THE NEXT TIME YOU PULL THIS SHIT!!!"

"Yes ma'am.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

His mother decided to drive them that day, to make sure Jonah wouldn't pull anything.

Jonah, hating the decision, tried his best to avoid looking like himself if Tsukki saw him. In other words, he wore the biggest, oversized hoodie he owned just for days like this.

"Bye guys, Jojo it'll be fine, okay? I know you guys are friends."

'Not after this shit' Jonah gave his mom a tight smile despite his own feelings.

"Sure mom, bye." He quickly exited before she could depart any more words of "wisdom" on him.

She took one last look at them, before sighing and driving off, a little cloud of exhaust following her as she left.