ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨

(WARNING: This chapter will have talk of testosterone shots, boners and just overall sexual themes, there will be a sexual scene. If you want to not read skip where the dotted line starts and read again where it ends.)

It was clear to Jonah that the universe fucking hated him.

There was no other explanation, it had to be out to get him.

His project partner could not be anyone else but the same guy he just realized he would enjoy swapping spit with.

Now they are both sitting dumbly in his room staring at each other, a pair of idiots.

Well not exactly doing nothing, Kei was researching material for their "attempt" at a study of.....linguistics? Journalism? Some fucking english subject matter, he couldnt care less.

This was the most relaxed he had ever seen Kei and he was gonna enjoy every second of it.

Of course, the blonde boy in front of him wasn't doing any better either; he tried to focus on his screen, but he had been reading the same line for about thirty minutes now so...maybe it was time to stop lying to himself.

After that little bonding moment in the classroom and the cafeteria incident, he felt as though the air was suffocating him, things were moving so fast.

Kei sighed heavily, gently closing his laptop as he looked up at Jonah with a shit-eating grin.

"Not gonna get any work done, are we?" Jonah snapped his head around at the sound of his voice and chuckled.

"Sorry I just can't think, maybe I'm hungry or something." He said as he leaned back further on the pillows they had haphazardly spread out on the floor.

Kei softly snorted into his palm. "Hungry?" he asked. After that lunch, I'm surprised you still want to eat for the rest of the month!" He settled on one of the bigger pillows pressing his weight comfortably against it. "Have you always eaten like a fucking linebacker, or did I just notice it because you're built like a brick shithouse now?"

"It's the testosterone, I've been scarfing down food like I'm dead since I started taking T. Everything has dialed up to eleven." Jonah finally relaxed and started ranting.

" It was weird but so cathartic at the same time. My voice got a shit ton deeper, I've started shaving my face now that I'm getting a beard, and my period stopped six months after I started it," Jonah threw his head back with a groan. " And I have never felt so horny in my fucking life, it's like I'm going through a double puberty."

He then promptly realized the shit he was spewing and turned to his blushing guest to apologize.

"Shit, shit,shit," He frantically waved his hands. " I am so, so, sorry for info dumping all that on you, you really didn't need to know all of that, actually just forget this entire conversation and-"

"Actually, I think I have a question, which, judging from your reaction, you might not like." Kei said uneasily gripping the pillow in his lap tighter.

Jonah smiled awkwardly.

"With all the shit I just said it can't be any worse, shoot"

Kei shakily breathed out, " You said that you got all your surgeries right? Not that it would make you any less of a man if you didn't-"

"Yes Kei, I got all my surgeries."

"Even the-"

"Yes." Jonah cut him off again as he tugged and pulled at his collar, did someone turn up the heat in here or something?

" So.....does it work?"

Jonah side eyed him.

" What do you mean by that, Tsukishima?"