slenderman's daughter and jacks girl part 3

Authors note: I know u guys hate notes but I wanted to warn u again of spicy content. Lol I tried to write a normal part but laughing jack has taken a life of his own. That's how books go sometimes 🤷‍♀️

Right before I get to the dining room I paused took in a deep breath and walked in like nothing happened. Usually I have no problem cutting off my emotions but when my eyes met jacks as I sat down across from him I almost faltered. He looked at me with a frown at first then realized no one knew then grinned evilly at me with a smirk. Meanwhile slenderman saw this exchange as weird but was hoping they would work together. She might be able to keep laughing jack occupied at least a little to cut down on his killing. Laughing jacks killing has been getting out of hand lately and something needs to be done.

Everyone please enjoy oh and there is soup for the cannibals right over there. Slenderman said and then everyone started eating and talking about either games or their latest kill or mission. It was interesting to see everyone talking almost like a normal family but not. It's a family of killers and that doesn't bother me. I look around my eyes met laughing jacks as he eats. I look down at my food to concentrate trying not to drop my no emotions attitude. This clown has me all sorts of twisted right now.

"So y/n how are you slendermans daughter?" A guy with no eyes who is next to me turns me.

"My name is eyeless jack by the way. Pleasure to meet you." He reaches out his hand and I shake it but he kisses it which startles me but I recover before he could see. I yank my hand away as he smirks.

"Mmm you taste delicious I wonder what else would." He smirks I glance over at laughing jack who has a very dark menacing look on his face. If looks could kill I'm sure there would be nothing left of eyeless jack.

"I guess you will never know now you will." I curtly said as I focused on answering his question.

"And to answer your question he went to drive my adoptive father crazy but found one thing that did and he fucked my mom in front of him then left him insane and my mom crazy. No matter how much she tried over the years she couldn't kill me. So yeah that's the basic story" I said and went to my food.

"Damn slendy I didn't know you had it you to do something like that?" Ben mentioned but in response his face was smashed into his food and that caused everyone to erupt into laughter, including laughing jack. I bit my lip thinking about earlier and I started getting wet again. I quickly finished and exuded myself claiming I was tired and needed sleep. I went to my room and stripped and put on my night gown and laid in bed.

I close my eyes and I thought about what happened earlier and I got that feeling, the feeling of being horny and wanting more

I close my eyes and I thought about what happened earlier and I got that feeling, the feeling of being horny and wanting more. I started pleasuring myself with my eyes closed muttering jacks name.

"Is it my name or his on your mind gumdrop." Laughing jack appears above me straddling me his knee where my core is preventing me from masturbating, and with his claws wrapped around my neck. Wetness pooled at my core. "I'm not gonna ask again" jacks harshly tells me in a twisted sing song voice. I look at his face and his eyes have this jealous darkness in them.

"I don't know maybe you might have to remind me which jack is which?" I smirk at him egging him on. I can see fire burning behind his cold dark dangerous look, it turns me on so much I start rubbing my core against his new for friction.

"Mmhhahaha aren't you an evil little gumdrop today. Was your lesson earlier not enough to teach you who you belong to? Hmm you know what let's play a game! I love games usually when I play games with my victims I have to kill them later but you" he turns to me with a very sadistic grin on his face "I can play with you anytime I want and you won't object because you like it don't you gummdropp" he pops the p at the end as he leans down and licks your neck, sending shivers down your back. How he said all that did something to me. I love being nice and kind but in that moment he said that dark thoughts entered my mind. At this moment I didn't mind being the twisted human I was. In this moment I accepted myself, granted I will question myself later but in this moment with laughing jack I crave the torture and pleasure and everything. I grind against his knee again this time moaning and whimpering.

"Awe is my gumdrop needing a release. I'm not sure my little lollipop deserves a release. you still haven't answered my question. were you thinking of me or that worthless no good eyeless jack." he says with venom I didn't think he had. I guess he has history with eyeless jack, but I have no intetentions of getting with him.

"It was you LJ, I was thinking of everything you did earlier and also the look you gave at dinner didn't help. I was so horny I wanted to get myself off." I whined out when he kept my hips still.

"Oh my my sugarplum. All you had to do was ask." He whispers in my ear and chuckles then starts laughing. He very slowly took his claw and ripped my shirt exposing my breast. He admired the marks he left and grabbed my breast making new one causing me to cry out in pleasure and pain. LJ laughed with a sadistic smile in pleasure at her sound.

"How bout we play a game again my sweet." He whispered in my ear as he licked my scars he just freshly made. But before he could continue a knock sounded from the door and LJ was gone I quickly covered myself.

"Who is it?" I asked in a Neutral tone.

"It's slenderman your dad can I come in?" He asks. " I need to talk to u.