Slenderman's daughter and jacks girl finale

Okay sorry for the delay here is the ending for the reader x laughing jack story.  ⚠️ okay I will warn you this chapter contains heavy smut and  is not for the faint of heart. This will be rough and may not be easy to read for some. You have been warned!!!

I hide my body under the covers hopeing he won't know jack is in here. I never thought about how my dad would respond to me being with laughing jack.

Hey I know we aren't at the point in our father daughter relationship to ask anything of you but keep an eye on laughing jack? I can tell he is unhappy his killings have been getting out of control. Maybe you can find a way to occupy him? My dad asks me. Honestly I'm shocked, I mean technically I have been doing that but at least now we have an excuse.

Um yeah I'm sure I can talk to him and become friends maybe that's just what he needs.I say sweetly as my dad opens the door nods his head and leaves shutting the door behind him. I then see a clawed hand twist the lock and I hear a laugh coming from the darkness

A mixture of amusement and something dark.

"Why daddy pretty much just handed you over to me" he steps out of the shadows with a evil smile and a twisted look in his eyes laughter dying down to a low chuckle then he frowns and his chuckles turn dark. He strides over to me in two steps and ropes the covers off.  I squeak with the sudden move but get pushed down and hand pinned above my head. I feel him fiddle with something and realize he is tying me to the bed. He moves his head to my ear.

"Now I can truly do what I want. Let's play a game shall we?" He asks I nod my head. I can easily get out if I want to I'm slendermans daughter and he knows that. He takes power in the fact that I'm twisted enough to stay. I shiver at the cold air nipping at my skin.
"Now for your punishment for not answering me right away earlier. You know you really made me jealous." He sings the last part and let's out one of his short laughs. It stirs something in me, but I decide to pay with him see how far I can push.

"I don't know what your talk about, I'm still confused on which jack is which." I say with my innocent face. His face grows dark with jealousy.

"What..did...you..say?" He says with venom dripping from every word. "You belong to me not that eyeless freak. Do I need to carve my initials on you?" He smirks an evil sadistic smile. Slowly chuckling turning into full blown laughter. He takes his claw and cuts an L and a J on my left breast. Then leans down and licks it, and continues to lick my breast making me moan. My breast was in searing pain but his tongue felt so good. I start rubbing my legs together to start friction wanting some kind of release. He chuckles and his legs pin mine to the bed preventing me from moving. He takes his other claw like hand and toys with me making me squirm under him.
"Ah! Seems someone is very turned on right now..hmm how bout I try this and this." He says as he puts his claw like hand around my throat choking me while plunging his claw in me. I let out a strangled scream of pleasure and he did this so much stimulation was driving me crazy. He let stopped suddenly with a hunger in his eyes he dropped his pants and underwear and his dick sprung out. He untied me and roughly flipped me over on my stomach and slapped my ass. I yelped and got on all fours. He grabbed my hair "hands behind your back and scream I want everyone especially eyeless jack to know you belong to me" he growled in my ear. Doing he says he grabs my hand and hair and pulls back as he slams in me. I let out a scream of pleasure as he begins to pound me relentlessly while pulling my hair. He starts to get sloppy as we both get close, he starts grunting and then with one last thrust slams into me causing both of us to climax. I collapse on the bed with exhaustion, And jack covers me. Opening the door everyone tumbles into the room. They get up pat jack on the shoulder and leave. Slenderman just looks at him with that blank face and just nods at him and disappears..

Hope you guys liked the ending of that 😁 will take time to figure out next one shot but should post soon.