Intro!

Madhivadhani and Madhiveni are nonidentical twin sisters who had lost their mom when they were 15years old. Their father couldn't bear the loss of his wife and turned into a drunkard. They were not rich and he was the only earning member of the family. His recent change brought chaos in the family and his demise was heartbreaking for the girls. He died of liver failure due to over drinking when the girls were in their final year BSc in Fashion technology and Computer science.

Madhivadhani!

Madhivadhani!

Madhiveni

Aadhavan is a software engineer residing in California, America, who is going to turn 30years old soon. He is a man of sincerity and hard work. It is his hard work that has hiked his position to a team manager in a short span of time. Though his dad is very rich in India, he wants nothing to do with him or his property. He hates his dad and despises his mother with all he has. His life has depressed him so much that he has anger issues.

Aadhavan!

Aadhavan!

Aravind Garments is a well reputed garments company in Coimbatore and has extended its wings acrods India which is handled by Aravind. Aravind is Aadhavan's dad. His son is the only relative he has but they are not in talking terms. Aravind, though sad about their personal relationship, is very happy about his son's growth and all he wants now is his son's marriage to happen before he hits 30years. He knows that it is next to impossible to make his son agree for his wedding but as a father he decided to try his luck.