6. The First Meet!

Vadhu’s PoV

I tried to get past that night but all I could see was his lust filled eyes on  me. I could not close my eyes without seeing him. My mind imagines his rough hands all over me wherever his eyes raked me. The anger and the feeling of disgust in his eyes that overcame the lust is killing me from inside. I have been avoiding going to Aravind sir’s house as his son has been living with him.

I still remember how I felt disheartened knowing that Aadhavan is not going to live with his father. The little bubble of happiness that I can see him everyday just popped with that news. Why I think that seeing him everyday is happiness was beyond comprehension at that time. But later, I realized that I have developed a crush on him. I liked seeing him, his manliness is so addicting. The way he dresses himself is beyond perfect. How can a man look flawless at any point in a day? He looked awesome even when he was just awoken and in pajamas. 

“Vadhu, I have happy news to share with you.” Aravind sir asked me to come home three weeks after Aadhavan took over the business. 

“So your son proved worthy of your trust?” I asked him on the phone while walking towards his home. I enjoy the little kid in him. He could not even wait for five more minutes for me to reach his house to share his happy news.

“Oh I entrusted my business to him only after seeing him worthy. Come home soon.” He hung up the call.

I saw a huge black hummer standing in the front of the house as I walked into the gate. I thought there must be some business guests at home. As I walked in, I saw HIM, sitting on the couch with his legs crossed over and his head leaning against the backrest. He kept his eyes on the ceiling with his hands wide spread to the ends of the couch. It hurted me so much to see him like that. I don't know what the matter was but I could understand that he was suffering inside. All of me wanted to erase that suffering off of him. 

As I walked in, he lifted his head and threw his eyes at me making me squirm under his gaze. I tried to walk past him a little faster to the kitchen but Aravind sir caught me halfway.

“Vadhu, come , come.” He walked a little faster than he usually does. The briskness was new in him. I understood that it was all because of his son! 

“So this is what made you so happy today, huh?” I asked him in a husky voice pointing to his son making sure not to be heard by him. He nodded his head with twinkling eyes and turned into a sad man once again as soon as he realized his son’s eyes on us. He coughed and walked to the couch and sat opposite to him lazily.

“Come here, Vadhu. Sit here.” He called me as well and my knees buckled refusing to move forward in the direction of Him.

“Um… I will bring your insulin and evening snacks.” I tried to walk to the kitchen and utility room that was attached to it. That is where all the medicines were kept. I made green gram sundal and sugarless tea for Aravind sir and masala tea for Aadhavan and walked out to the hall with the insulin.

“Where is your son? He has come to visit you?” I asked him, hiding the disappointment to see the empty couch.

“Not to just visit me! He will stay here henceforth. I acted like I had another heart attack yesterday and he finally obliged to live with me in the same house. But he is not talking to me yet.” He said in a mix of emotion. He was mischievous when telling about his act, happy that his son agreed to come here and sad that his son is not talking to him. I laughed at his antics.

“You are 58years old, remember? Did your son fall for your trick?” I asked him, astonished.

“He didn't believe it. But I made my doctor lie to him.”