Four - Chapter Dashi

A/N) So, now it's everyone's favourite photographer/girly girl/technology expert up for questioning! Hope you enjoy!

Izzy was evidently enjoying this a little bit too much; a wide beam on her face revealed this fact. "Dashi's turn!"

Adele commandeered the question sheet and read quickly through the first question, taking a bite of a fan biscuit as she did so, very slowly and deliberately. "Hmm. A little dry. Could do with a little more vanilla," she commented vaguely, her eyes focused on the paper.

"I did my best," Izzy explained. "I bought them locally."

"Wherever 'locally' is," said Peso hopefully, apparently wanting to know where exactly they were.

Both girl tapped the side of their noses simultaneously. "Undisclosed information, I'm 'fraid, Peso. Soz," Adele said, not really sounding very apologetic.

Adele finished reading a few moments later and a smile materialized on her face. "Ooh, some of these are good. Very good."

Dashi gulped nervously, and only Izzy, with her keen fangirl eye, noticed Shellington flash Dashi a sympathetic look and unconsciously move a little bit closer to her.

"Codename Experiment has made a first move," enunciated Izzy clearly. "Codename Rosepink still happily oblivious. Commence Operation Experimental Rosepink."

Adele nodded and scribbled something down, apparently understanding exactly what her sister had said.

"Shall we begin?" asked Dashi weakly, not understanding what was going on at all.

Izzy nodded. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

"This first one is from O-ctonaut," announced Adele with a cheery smile. "Peso, you're reading."

The penguin gulped slightly and began to tentatively read.

'WHAAA?! YOU HAVEN'T BROUGHT UP PESO YET?! OKOKOEKO2KOE2-

Excuse my impatient fangirl side of me, and I'm sorry if I freaked you out there, Peso. I am literally going to hyperventilate with excitement when it comes to questioning you.'

Peso didn't have much to say about that except a weak: "Thank you?"

'Alright, Dashi!~ Here are my questions. Have you EVER taken a blurry photograph once? And, do you have settings/effects on your cameras? If not, I recommend you and Tweak should work together so you can give your photos some nice touches. ;)

Oh, final question.. do you like drawing? o3o'

O-ctonaut'

Dashi looked quite relieved at the fairly innocent questions, and ones she could answer with practised ease. "Oh I'm sure I've taken lots of blurry photographs. When I was studying for my photography degree lots of my pictures weren't any good. But I got my new camera and the quality instantly improved." Dashi fingered her precious camera hanging around her neck fondly. "For the second question, no I don't have any effects on this camera, as I prefer taking real life pictures and not altering them too much from the original, as I feel it keeps it real."

"Hear hear," agreed Izzy.

"But I do have effects on some of my other cameras that I occasionally use for specific projects. And yes, Tweak and I are working on a camera that will have some special effects on at the moment."

Tweak grinned. "That's right."

"And do I like drawing?" Dashi thought about it for a moment. "Yes, I do like to draw sometimes, but I'm not any good. I much prefer photography just because I can do it with not much artistic ability. You only really need imagination and a good camera for photography."