Nine - Chapter Tunip (and Vegimals)

A/N) Second to last chapter coming up! A nice short one compared to the rest, really, since we're questioning the Vegimals this time around ;) I hope you enjoy!

Tunip took the lead, jumping off their sofa and gesturing for all the other Vegimals to join him. Chattering happily - their short attention span had ensured that their momentary fear had dissipated already - they clustered around him facing the rest of the Octonauts. A couple of the smaller Vegimals were singing softly, as they pretty much did all the time.

Izzy giggled. "Aww, I love you guys. Anyway, ready Tunip - and Shellington, I guess?"

Tunip nodded empathetically, jumping up and down to signify 'yes'. 

Shellington was slightly less enthusiastic, but agreed nonetheless. "Yeah, why not."

"Okay. First question, then!" From nowhere, Izzy unveiled a folder that looked mercifully thin. Tunip chattered something which sounded like relief. Izzy nodded, apparently seeming to understand perfectly. "Yeah, there's not so many questions for you guys."

"No fair!" Kwazii retorted.

Dashi commandeered the first page, as usual. They knew the routine by now. "This is a question from JudeSnowfall," she announced, unfurling it like a regal scroll.

'So, how did you guys end up so cute? Favorite thing to cook? Anything you like to read? How old are you guys? If you guys ever met your parents, how would you react? Did you guys know Shellington found your eggs all alone on the side of the octopod and saved your lives? Are you guys old enough to watch Deadpool? (My best friend thought it was too inappropriate for me, but it wasn't. I handled the gore and smut surprisingly well.) What do you spend your free time doing? Would you be interested in an octonauts anime?

) What do you spend your free time doing? Would you be interested in an octonauts anime?

Favorite book? Favorite manga? Favorite anime?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (I would personally go to the happiest country in the world, Denmark [insert danish flag emoticon here] or, if I can find it, Atlantica from TLM.)

Speaking of Denmark: out of all the nordics in this picture, can you guess which one is him?