Seven - Chapter Peso

A/N) Hi there, everyone! Welcome to Chapter Peso - aka. the one we've all been waiting for. For a really long time, I know, though it took a really long time to write, so that's my excuse for leaving it so long. Some fans will feature in this chapter in person to question our medic, so I really hope you all enjoy it!

The fans were all around Peso, advancing. Closing in. Waiting. Identical wide grins on all of their faces.

"Hi -?" Peso tried nervously.

Their smiles never faltered.

Suddenly, as the fans moved in ever further, Izzy gave one swift wave of her hand, and what sounded like whispers suddenly surrounded the room, urgent and benevolent.

'HEY! LEAVE PESO ALONE YOU CRAZY FANGIRLS !!
HEY! HEY! NO ATTACKING THE PENGUIN!
OK STAY AWAY FROM THE PENGUIN. LET HIM BREATHE.'

And then the fans were gone.

Peso breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry! Don't know who those random fans are," immediately apologised Izzy, standing up and waving her arms in the air for no apparent reason. "Who let them in here? Adele, did you check the extra security measures around the place in preparation for Chapter Peso?"

Adele smiled sheepishly. "Yes... I wasn't eating fan cookies and I totally didn't forget. Totally."

"Anyway, this chapter is for the Octonaut ULTIMATE fans only. Basically, the ones who have been questioning you all this time," explained Izzy

Peso looked slightly more hopeful. "So, these ones aren't going to - attack me?"

"These ones won't attack you," assured Izzy. "We're your friends here. By the way, before I forget, Graceapple995 says she sends her support to you in your questioning round, Peso. And I can tell you that we're all very excited to question you."

The medic smiled nervously, mostly just glad that he wasn't surrounded by creepily smiling fans for the moment. "Thank you. It's good to have some support from people."

Adele's smile was kind. "Do you want to hear the first question? We promise you won't be attacked by fangirls, though some are going to be visiting us in a little while."

"The first one is scheduled to arrive around now, actually," remembered Izzy, checking her watch. "At Peso o'clock, naturally."

Jasmine smiled, biting cheerfully into another sweet."I can't wait to see my fellow fanboys and girls!"

The penguin was too nervous to even reprimand her for eating so many sweets.

"So, the first one to question the adorable little penguin here will be -" Izzy drew out the last word for added effect, although she knew full well it added no purpose to the story whatsoever. "AdrianImpalaMata! And when I asked people if they wanted to join us for the magic that is Chapter Peso, he of course said yes. So without further ado..."

Suddenly the first fan was there. Just there, without any apparent need to come in through any doors or anything. ("ULTIMATE fan powers," muttered Tweak slightly enviously.) He was Filipino and had fairly short hair. He wore a purple T-shirt that read "ORLANDO CITY" on the front with the soccer club's logo on the back, a pair of pants, and a pair of white Converse sneakers with green accents. He also wore a friendly smile as he took in the room and all his favourite characters. "Hey everyone!"

"Hey Adrian," greeted the various fangirls in the room.

"Take a seat for your question," Izzy offered, and Adrian grinned.