︶ ℝ𝕌𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝔸𝕐𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕊 ︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ яυℓєѕ᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘
Rules are a must. So here are our rules.

1)  Be patient.

2)  The book needs to have at least 5-10 chapters (excluding the intro or prologue).

3) Poetry, Idol×Idol of opposite groups ( Eg:: Sungjae x Joy, Lisa x Taehyung, etc... ), and smuts collection books aren't accepted.

4) The applied book needs to be under 10k views (You can still apply if your book has 10k views). Also one book at a time.

5) Don't pester your reader to read other works of yours.

6) You have to remember that they are readers. They aren't reviewers or judges so they can't give you a review like a reviewer. They are just gonna share their point of view as a normal reader reading your story.

7) Do not bad-mouth any of our readers. You'll be blacklisted by the community permanently.

8) If you are entering again on another batch you still have to give us a shoutout.

9) Breaking any of the mentioned rules will make you end up in the blacklist chapter of ours and the votes and comments will be removed.

10) Just like this place is for authors, it's also for readers. The readers who are reading your stories are human beings just like the authors, so don't forget to show your gratitude towards them and leave a small thank you. That'd be enough to bring a smile to our readers' faces!

᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ραумєитѕ᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘

The payments are of two types. Author's payments show what you have to do and Our payments show what we will give you in return.

#Author's Payments

1) Follow the community permanently.

2)  Follow the reader permanently within 24 hours of revealing.

3) You should follow from the account your book is, alternate follow isn't accepted.

4) Shoutout to the book and add it to the reading list.

#Our payments

1) Your book will receive votes and comments.

2) The book will be added to our promotion list.

3) Your book will be added to the promotion chapters.

4) The chosen golden books will be added to our GOLDEN BOOK reading lists.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

ₐₙy ᵢₙqᵤᵢᵣₑₛ? ₐₛₖ ₕₑᵣₑ →