⇶A Fighting Chance

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

Author:: MiniMoxx

Genres:: lit fic/romance

Short Description:: In a small village, down the road from an army town that barely saw any traffic, Angelica Hughes' life never changed. She woke up alone and went to work alone. Angelica could only wish that she had a life as perfect and happy as those she sees the guests have at work.

Plagued by haunting memories and tales of a devastating event in his past, Bryson Hale's nightmares continued; the army was deploying him to another mission.

Tormented by a never-changing life and a history that couldn't be rewritten, drawn together by a chance encounter, can Angelica and Bryson fight together against their greatest enemy? Loneliness.

Reader:: Overall loved the book. The book was so well decorated with graphics and small but very simplistic decorations, it matched the book's vibe. Now about the writing, I loved it. You have given light to both of the protagonists so we could see each of them from each other's perspective which loved. I also loved how angelica became the angel of Bryson's life and then how Bryson became her angel. It was really beautiful to read the whole journey. Two broken souls finding a home in each other, so beautiful. I also loved how mental illness was discussed in the book. The silent suffering was well portrayed. Lastly, the most enjoyable part for me was when Bryson finally got the courage to fight back against his father's expectations and his foolish belief about mental illnesses being fake.

Finally, all I can say is KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Hope I get to read more books from you!

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶