⇶When his heart felt love| KTH

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

Author:: ViniShah2

Genre:: Fanfiction.

Short introduction:: Yoongi adores his younger sister, Jia, and wishes to marry her to Jungkook. Things go according to plan until the guy he despises reappears in Jia's life, causing chaos.

Taehyung is an idol. He has always wanted to work with Min Suga, his favorite idol. His wish is granted. Suga, on the other hand, despises him for unknown reasons. What would he do if he learns that Suga is somehow connected to his past? What will he do when the past, from which he had run away and craved so much, reappears in his present?

Is his present going to be a blessing or a curse? Will his heart feel the love yet again? Will he get a second chance from his loved ones?

Reader:: Let me be frank here. I'm picky when it comes to heterosexual Kpop books, but damn this book is just seriously great! The whole book has adequate twists and the emotional rollercoaster I felt is making me speechless! Damn author, you are doing this to me, can you believe it? I don't know why it's not got the recognition it deserves like damn man this is an absolute masterpiece! Author, do continue your writing, I bet your book will get the reads it deserves. Fighting!

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶