⇶Jorney To Bangtan

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

Author:: bangtanrewinds

Genre:: Non-fiction, thriller.

Short introduction:: What happened in 2010 which resulted in the future, to break something, burn something, melt something. But gave a joyful life to millions of people.

Breaking so many records globally. Burning the stage with their enthusiasm. Melting our hearts.

Giving a joyful life to us.

'Knowing more about our loved ones is the most beautiful thing'. So, I am one among them, who wants to know about BTS aam and am on a journey to know more about them. I even want to share my collected information with you all through this book.

This book is 'non-fictional' based on BTS's real life. but there will be a pinch of a fictional plot to make it more interesting.

Reader:: The book I’ve just finished reading was ‘Journey To Bangtan’ and boy was it good. It was very nostalgic and somewhat emotional. I loved it, the book talked about everything, like literally everything you need to know. And the author, the author is not a human, THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION I GOT WHILE READING THAT BOOK IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE. I appreciate the effort you put into this book, this book deserves everything, no cap.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶