⇶Blood Tint on a Black Rose

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

Author:: Nefelibatas_world

Genre:: Fantasy.

Short introduction: In a world filled with hatred when Jane came to know about her longing mate, the situation was not in her favour. She cried with the sky vanishing away with just one wish on her lips - to get a chance to cherish the one she loved. However, when God actually decided to fulfil her long lost desire, her love left her side. She was unable to understand what and how everything went wrong. A forgotten promise led them to a cliff where they saw blood-stained thorns and withered roses waiting for the rain to fill life in them. Will rain ever touch the deserted land?

With longing hearts and heartbreaks, I present you a story where you will beg to know... was it really worth the battles?

Reader:: The book is just stunning. Like- the details- I'm all for details and this book is just perfect. The plots are amazing. The characters were explained well. This book is just a chef's kiss with a cherry on top. The theme, theme is breathtaking. The book was full of surprises, It was very enjoyable, Kind of like a slow burn, I loved it. The titles were I don't even know what to say. The whole book was so professional and so well written, the book was the definition of perfection. It was very thrilling and fun to read. I loved it!

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶