⇶Ghost Boyfriend

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

Author:: MinJessiefics

Genre:: Horror Teen fiction.

Short Description:: It's a story where a girl first loses her love but finds him back in an unexpected way with a lot of circumstances. They face a lot of ups and downs to have a happy ending.

Reader:: Overall really I liked the book. The plot of the book is really catchy and well thought off. Reading the whole book felt like a rollercoaster ride. For example, at some point, I was regretting reading the book because well I'm a scaredy-cat and was reading the book at night:"). Still, I kept reading because there was this sense of thrill about it. I had a lot of questions, because what the hell happened with Taehyung, why did his uncle do that with him? When would he get his memories back? And each chapter left me with questions that fatigued me to read more.

But there are two things I wished to see in the book. First, I wished y/n would punch the uncle with her boxing skills and knock him out, and I wished that we would get a little more info about how Taehyung's uncle drugged Tae [ maybe a small flashback? Idk :") ]. But it was a very nice mix of horror, romance, and thriller. Hope we get to read more books like this from you! Keep it up!

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶