Chapter 6 & Author Note: Black & White

Lets have a Summary, And its about the stage of magic.

Magical Elements is divided in 3 sources. Attribute, Mastery, and Gift. Sources stands for how to acquire magic.

Attribute element source are inborn magic. In other words, Its a magic you will acquire if you were born with it. It include the Binary Element and Secondary Element. I will explain this binary and secondary elements later.

Mastery Element Source is a magic source from the word "Mastery" means you need to master it. Unlike Attributive, You will never be able to have such magic if your not gonna master it. It also includes longer incantations and tactical way to use than the attributive one. It holds the Great Elements and Script Elements.

While Sage Element Source is based in Mastery Element Source but not Attributive element source. As it needed the person's mastery but not inborn. Everyone can have and master it in one condition and that is... To have great power and mana pool. For people who have a very low mana pool like noel results to certain death. It hold the Sage Element.

Now time for the explanation of element types.

Binary Element. It is a element, Holding the 4 main original elements and that is Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth.

Secondary Element. It is a substitute, Evolved elements. This elements is evolve form of different elements. For example, Ice. A solid and cold version of water. Lightning, A faster and more critical than Fire. And Nature who uses leaves, vines, and many more.

Great Element. It is from the word Great, Who's based in the greater ones like Gods, Angels, Fairies, Spirits, and Demons. This holds Light and Dark. And also can be considered as familiarize, or belief magic.

Script Element. It have connection to all types of magic, As it is the traditional, Very first way in using magic. This holds Magic Circle, And Runes. Even Blood Arts it self.

For Sage Element. From the word "Sage" that means the greatest mage/ wizard/ magician/ caster and many more. To shorten it, Greatest Magic User. It is a type of magic that can break many concepts like Time, Space, and even Systematic.

Now, As for rushia who able to cast Blood Arts that belongs to Script element/ Great Element. She is pretty strong but being able to use Time Magic who belong to Sage Element. She is trully dangerous and strong S-Rank not just as an adventurer but as a person and magic user. Can Noel beat such person?

.

.

.

In the middle of the battlefield was me and the dead version of my self, Staring to each other in a total concentration. Uruha Rushia, who's behind the dead version of my self and the guild master in the side of the arena as a referee.

The adventurers who witness our fight have their eyes widened in shock, As the atmosphere became silent.

"A second Noel?" "No, That thing looks dead" "A reverse version of her self maybe?" "2 large badonkas..." 

Those are the murmuring voices I hear from the witnessing adventurers but also made me wonder of who's this pervert thinking nothing except large chests.

"A- A- ALTERED NETHERWORLD!?!?" 

A adventurer loudly shouted from the right side who's distanced from other adventurers, That taken over all attentions. He was... A young man. Brown haired and sky blue eyes, He's kinda cute. Probably he's somewhere in 15 or something. From he's appearance, He looks like a noble and with a book in his right arm, Placed on his waist, He's kinda elegant. 

"A- A TIME MAGIC THAT TRAVELS THROUGH TIME, SUMMONING A UNDEAD FROM THE NETHERWORLD'S FUTURE!?!? NECROMANCER-SAN IS AMAZING!!!" The noblelike young man added with a cheerful tone. As his eyes was blisterring with stars of delight.