Chapter 12: ...And Another One

<Noel's P.O.V>

Minute has passed from our battle earlier. The female dark elf, Flare, stands up from the ground and approached me. She have a lot of bruises and wounds, theres even a dried blood in her lips, And walked to me in very slow pace and too numby that have a high chance to slip any moment from the pieces of wood, pebbles, cracks and holes, branches, and leaves laying in the ground.

When she reached to me, She kneeled and pointed her two palms to my wounded hand that she stabbed earlier.

"Fairies Fairies, Lend me your power that can aid any wound and sickness" 

As soon she chanted that, little faint-green lights in a form of round, float around the both of us and then after that, Flare added.

"Heal" 

In instant, My wound was covered with faint green light, No, My whole body got covered by a faint green light and same to Flare, I can see Flare is also shocked to the sudden event. For both of us to glow green, Means both of us is being healed when my wounded hand was supposed to be the only one to be healed but as I look around to see the cause, I can see a small figure who have panda-like appearance floated and was looking to the both of us with its both hand pointed at us.

Then our bruises closed and the dried bloods in our body, Including in our lips, disappeared, Leaving us in full healthy body. Actually... It still didnt fixed the numbing of my arms after the fight with the troll.

I countered a lot of its heavy attacks and even cut its rock-hard arms. If I just relay with the sword style activation of my spear-axe without using my strength, I would never be able to cut that thing, Also leaving me a very numb arms due to the impact of not being able to cut it.

"You dont need to do that, Kintsuba" 

"Kiin-Kiin~"

Flare spoke and the panda-like creature responded with a cute sound and a nod. Flare give a gaze at me and asked.

"What's your name, Human?" 

"Im Noel Shirogane, You can call me Noel"

"And I'm Flare Darkwood, You can call me Flare. And this is Kintsuba, my fairy companion"

"What a cute panda-"

"She's not a panda"

"Oh, Sorry"

"No, Dont worry about it-"

Before she finish her sentence, She immediately turn her head back to the direction where we came from but above of it. In there, A orange light glimmed with a bit spark of flames rised up with a thick white smoke, A sign of a large area is ingulfed by flames.

"The village-" 

Flare muttered before turning her head toward me.

"Noel, Your a adventurer right? And the quest you said was to get some moonlit flowers?"

"Y- yeah, What about it?"

"Can you hand me the quest paper for a bit"

I open my leather shoulder bag and get a paper being rolled with a thin rope tied in it. Flare unleash it and bite the tip of her index before pointing it to the quest paper and pinch it, Blood slowly goes out from it and drop to the quest paper. The quest paper glowed white before she hand me the paper and also handed me a small sack of coins.

"You can go home now. Lets go, Kintsuba"

After saying that, She darted away with her fairy companion.