Chapter 10: Moonlight's Guidance

"Die!"

*splash*

"HMMMMP!!!"

I screamed even my mouth was wrapped with a cloth. Its painful but I didnt die from it. As the dagger didnt stab my body but... My arm.

"Shh, Dont move and act dead"

She whispered before pushing me down to the ground and chanted a spell but her voice is low enough that only me can hear.

"Image that decieves a person's eye, Make this girl in front of me get a wound in her neck with a flow of blood, Crawling in the ground as the original wounds of her disappears. Illusion"

Exactly she finished chanting, The door opened.

"Looks like things are going smoothly here" 

The dark elf commander spoke and look at me. Due to my large breast, I have no choice but to stop my breath. If not, I might get found out that I'm still alive through my breath. With the illusion... I can see blood crawling in the floor from my neck. It doesnt hurts or any weird feeling, As it said, Illusion, Yes, Its just a fake image.

The dark elf stop looking at me, He look to the female dark elf beside me, Or should I say Flare and spoke.

"I didnt expect that you actually the one who wanted to do this. Your still young, Flare" 

"Because I didnt wanted to disturb you with your works. And here you are right now, Leaving your work behind just to watch me here. Im already grown up, Father" 

Flare answered with an unexpected comeback that can be considered, Scolding. Her father just looks to her and made a nod.

"I see... Then, Take care, Flare" 

Her father turns around and goes out. Seconds after closing the door, Her father's footstep faintly disappears.

Flare is still in my side, Standing while looking the door. 

It made me think, Why did she save me? Why did she reach such length just to save me? Why did she choose to help me than her family?

Of course, Those questions remain unanswered. But its clear, There is a bigger mystery in her heart and mind.

20 seconds has passed from the very very silent atmosphere, She finally spoke.

"Looks like father has gone far, Lets move. Just stay like that, Let me handle this" 

She spoke before kneeling down and lift me up, placing me in her right shoulder. Im still tied up with a cloth covering my mouth so Im a bit uncomfortable. 

She stampered the wooden stairs like ladder, Making a tud sound due to her sandals clicking to it. After going down the hut, She walk, Trudging off to the forest.

She walk straightly, Going deep to the forest and when she saw a bit spacial area, She placed me down to the ground before leaning to a tree and sits with a heave. She look above and I can see clearly she's sweating buckets.

"Mhmm Hmm Hmmp hmhmm?"

I wanted to say 'When are you going to untie me?' But the cover of my mouth prevented me to.

"Let me rest for a bit" She breathed heavily and added.

"Your too heavy"

It sounds rude but she also have a point since Im wearing a heavy armor, Plus this huge badonkas I guess? Since Im having problem to this weight in my chest.

2 minutes has passed and she finally get up. She unfold the cover of my mouth and...

*swish*

She cut down the rope that tied both of my hands and feet with a single swing of her dagger.