Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Hello?"

"Harry it's me. I was wondering, I'm having some friends over for drinks tonight, would you and Louis like to attend?" I said when Harry finally answered his phone.

"I don't think we're busy tonight." He replied and I could almost hear him smiling.

So is that a yes?" I pleaded hopefully.

"Yeah of course we'll be there." He said.

"Yay! See you there then! Bye!" I squealed with excitement.

"Goodbye Eve." Harry laughed.

I hung up my phone and continued putting drinks in the bar-fridge. I looked at the time on my phone and noted that my guests would be arriving soon. I'd decided to have a party considering my holidays were finishing soon and I had to get back to work. That, and the fact that Harry and I hadn't had sex in 2 weeks and I was having withdrawal symptoms. I knew by getting us both drunk that would change.

I'd just finished putting the drinks in the fridge when there was a knock at the door. I checked myself in the mirror, then went over to answer it. A large group of my friends had all arrived at once, and I could see other people pulling up.

I chatted and drank with my friends for about half an hour, when I saw a familiar car park out the front. Excusing myself from the conversation I was having, I raced out the door to greet my boyfriend and his roommate.

"You look amazing babe." He smiled at me and planted a kiss to my lips. I watched as Louis disappeared inside to find the other members of their band, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Come meet my friends." I said and placed my hand in his. We flitted from group to group, mingling with all my guests. It had been about an hour when Harry told me he was going to go find the boys. I kissed his cheek and watched as he walked away, knowing when I saw him again he'd be drunk.

I chatted and drank with my now large group of friends for the next few hours. Eventually, Harry came back looking for me and as I expected, he was extremely drunk.

"I'm bored, Haz. Can we go do something else?" I pouted playfully. He grinned widely when he realised what I meant. I was swept off my feet and carried bridal style up to my bedroom.

"I missed this." I whispered.

"Me too." He kissed me passionately and just like last time, we made hot, sweet love to eachother.

---

(The next day)

I woke up and looked around the room. Harry was snoring softly next to me and I realised we were both naked. Much to my surprise, I could remember everything from last night.

I put a singlet and some track pants on and slowly crept out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen.

"Oh. Uh.. Hi." I waved awkwardly when I saw all of Harry's band mates in there.

"Morning Eve! We were making breakfast. Want some?" Niall said from where he was flipping pancakes at the stove.

"I can take over if you like." I smiled and finished making them for him. I put them all on a plate, then announced I was going to go get Harry up.

I made my way upstairs and found his clothes lying on the floor. I'd just picked them up when I heard a noise coming from the bed. When I looked up, I saw Harry squinting and feeling for his phone.

"Harry?" I asked, making sure I had his attention.

"Mm, what?" He mumbled and squinted at me.

"I made you breakfast. Put some clothes on and come down, yeah?"

He looked up and saw me standing at the door holding the clothes he had on last night. I put them on the end of the bed and walked out leaving Harry to get out of bed and get himself ready.

"Wow. You're gonna have fun cleaning this up, aren't you?" I turned to see Harry walking down the stairs, looking at the mess of bottles my house had become.

"He's finally awake! Good morning sleeping beauty!" Niall proclaimed from where he sat at the island counter.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Louis asked from in between Niall and Zayn.

"Well, I don't remember anything from last night. Is that a good thing?" Harry laughed. I smiled to myself.

"Yeah. It was a very good night." Louis replied, sighing.

"Come eat." I handed Harry a glass of water, some pills and a plate piled with pancakes. He took them and placed a gentle kiss on me cheek before taking a seat on the end of the island next to Liam.

I was halfway through cleaning the dishes when Harry spoke to me.

"Thank you baby." He grinned at me. I smiled at him and continued to clean.

"You ready to go boys?" Liam asked.

"Go? Go where?"

"Home Harry. Idiot." Louis chuckled from next to Liam.

"Oh. Yeah." Harry handed his plate to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I followed them out to the front door to say goodbye. They all waved to me and I stayed in the door and watched as the drove away in their separate cars.

What a wonderful night that was.