Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I spent the rest of the day cleaning, and wasn't even finished. So the next day, I forced myself out of bed to complete the task. I'd finally finished cleaning the front and back yard, when I found an unopened bottle of wine in the bar-fridge outside.

Seeing no reason not to have it, I opened it up and sculled as much as I could, which ended up being nearly half the bottle.

Feeling tipsy already, I gave up on cleaning and watched TV with my bottle of wine.

I heard a knock at the door, so I had another big gulp of wine before I answered. When I opened it and saw it was Harry I hugged him straight away, suddenly wanting nothing more than to replay the events of the party.

"I knew you'd come back for me." I whispered seductively in my ear.

"Eve.." He began, but I crashed my lips onto his to get him to stop talking.

"Have you been drinking again?" He pulled back and asked me.

A giggle escaped my lips and I held up the bottle wine.

"How are you drunk already?" Harry sighed and led me to the couch.

"Have some fun with me Harry." I purred, trying to turn him on.

"Would you like something to drink? Some water?" He avoided my statement.

"I want something.. But not water." I winked and pounced onto him, not wanting to wait any longer. "Have you got a condom on you, Harry?"

"No..?"

"Oh well. Once more won't hurt." I giggled again.

I led him up to my room and just as I planned, we did the exact same as the party, if not more.

We had just finished and were now relaxing on my bed when Harry's phone rang. He had a quick conversation with them before hanging up and turning to me.

"I'm really sorry. I have to go." He kissed my cheek and put his clothes back on. I watched him begin to walk home from my window, until he disappeared around a corner. Sighing and too exhausted to clean, but not wanting to stay alone I called my best friend and asked her to come over.

Half an hour later, the knock at my door told me she had arrived.

"Hayley!" I squealed and hugged her.

"You smell like alcohol." She laughed and hugged me back. "And why are you only in your underwear?" She asked, taking a look at me.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I winked at her.

"Really, Eve? How many times have you guys had sex in the last month? It must have been 5 at least." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I'll have you know it's only 4!" I retorted.

"I hope you used protection." She winked at me.

"Of course we did." I said, but it felt wrong. Had we? None of those times did I ever see Harry put a condom on, and the last two I said it doesn't even matter.

"What's wrong?" Hayley asked, sensing my change in mood.

"You know what.. I don't think we ever did." I whispered.

She shook her head at me. "When was the first time you remember not using one?" She asked, sighing.

"About a month ago. Then we didn't have sex for 2 weeks, because of his schedule and me getting my period. We've had sex 3 times since then, all unprotected." I sighed and sat down on the couch.