Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Oh, hey." I looked up from the couch to see Harry standing at the bottom of the stairs. "What are you doing here so early?"

"Evelyn called and told us about the interview, and we wanted to watch it with you guys." Niall explained to him.

"Have I missed it?" He asked, walking over to the couch.

"Yeah, it was on about half an hour ago." Louis said, walking over and giving him a quick peck on the lips. "If you'd like, we can watch it on their website?"

"Sounds good." He kissed him again and led him over to where the laptop was sitting on the coffee table in the lounge room. They opened it up and typed in the website.

"Here it is." Louis said, more to himself than anyone, when the video came up on their 'top stories' home page. He clicked on the link and the video appeared, first showing a reporter at the news desk.

Harry watched the video in silence, the other boys and I not really paying much attention because we'd already seen it. The video finished a couple of minutes later and Harry looked around at everyone else in the room.

"I looked so.. protective." His forehead crinkled up in a frown.

"Anyone else would take it as love. They would see it as you putting your hand there as a loving gesture towards her and the children inside. I know if I didn't know any better that's all I would have seen it as." Liam smiled warmly at Harry.

"I looked like I was ready to kill anyone that went too close to her or something. Am I really that protective?" He asked, seeming like he didn't even realise the way he was acting towards me.

"Babe don't worry. It's a good thing." Louis kissed the top of his head from where he stood behind him.

"Am I too protective of you?" He asked me.

"No Harry. It's perfect. It's just what I need." I smiled and hugged him. He immediately hugged me back. It felt weird and I realised it was because he was only touching me with his arms, trying to keep any part of his body as far away from my stomach as possible.

I laughed at him and grabbed his hand. "You can touch me you know. I'm not going to break or something." I pulled the hand I was holding towards me and placed it on my stomach.

"Is that..?" He asked. He must have felt one of them kick, feeling a small thump on his hand.

"Yep." I smiled and put my hand on another spot on my stomach.

"Guys come here! They're kicking!" Harry exclaimed. I couldn't help but laugh at his excitement.

All the boys took turns feeling them kick, Zayn last in the line they formed. He smiled at me and moved to a different position to the other boys. His body was a lot closer to mine, and the hand he didn't have placed gently on my stomach moved to my lower back. The angle he stood on made it so my arm was right next to his back, and I immediately put my hand on his shoulder, squeezing it affectionately.

I saw Harry walk over to where Zayn and I were talking and he asked if he could speak to Zayn. He shot a loving glance at me and I smiled. When he turned back to Harry I resumed placing my hands on different parts of my stomach, feeling the twins kick.

Zayn had finished his talk with Harry, and immediately came over to me. He placed his hands on my stomach again, enjoying feeling them kick. Seeing him smiling about it made me happy too.

"Zayn? We should get going now." Liam said from where he and Niall were getting ready to leave.

"I would rather stay here with you." He whispered in my ear, before turning to Liam. "I think I'm going to stay here for a bit. I'll get Louis to give me a lift back to my flat. Thanks though." He looked back at me and grinned.