Chapter 4

Chapter 4

We burst through the door to find the boys had already arrived and were now all staring at us.

"Are you ok Eve? We're you sick again?" Louis asked me. I must have looked pale or something.

"No she wasn't sick. Just very demanding paparazzi." Harry shot me a worried look.

"How demanding?" Louis asked accusingly, like he trying to figure out what happened.

"So demanding that I snapped. Twice. Now they know." Harry sighed.

"Know what?" Zayn asked. I smiled at him. Might as well let them all know now.

"I'm pregnant. Harry and Louis are in a secret relationship and I'm Harry's pretend girfriend." I rushed out.

Everyone looked at me in shock, some more than others.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked, not really caring about everyone's stares.

"Nope.." Harry snapped out of his shock and slumped down into the chair behind him.

"Wait. You're pregnant? With who? How far along?" Niall asked, also coming back to reality.

"Yes I am. With Harry. And 8 weeks." I replied, answering all of his questions in order.

"That means you were drinking when you were pregnant." Liam stated.

"In my defence, I didn't know. And I was only a week pregnant then, I don't even think it could've affected the baby anyway." I retorted.

Louis laughed at something and stood up to go sit with Harry. He noticed Louis walking towards him and shuffled over. I watched as Louis put his legs on the couch and the rest of his body on Harry, causing him to laugh and kiss the top of Louis' head.

"So you two are together, hey?" Zayn said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Since when?"

"The day after the party is when we first realised. It didn't take long to figure out. That kiss.." Harry was cut off by Liam's unexpected yelling.

"I knew it! I said you two liked it and look where you ended up!"

We all laughed, easing the mood. I looked over at the two boys and saw them whispering and being all lovey with eachother. Harry seemed to tease Louis, first pecking his lips lightly, then kissing him properly.

"Get a room!" I yelled and threw a pillow, getting Louis in the face.

"Ow! What?" Louis rubbed his head. "Who was that?" He grabbed the pillow and stared accusingly at everyone in the room. It wasn't until my eyes landing on me and I started laughing that he realised who the culprit was.

"Don't think just because you're pregnant I won't throw this at you." He teased, but dropped the pillow anyway.

I laughed and turned my attention back to the TV. Wait? What's this? I felt the colour drain from my cheeks. My stomach was churning.

"What's wro-?" Louis asked, then looked at the TV to see footage of Harry and I. It was from earlier today.

"One Direction member Harry Styles and girlfriend Evelyn Daley spotted today after 2 months of not being seen together in public. The cause unknown until today, when Styles confirmed that the young girl is in fact pregnant with his child. Sources also claim that he lashed out at the paparazzi when questioning the girl, further confirming the state of Ms. Daley from Harry's protectiveness. For the full story and pictures of the young couple, including exclusive first-look snaps of her baby bump, visit the website on the screen below."