amusment park

Remi, Macey and Eva ended up staying the night.
when i woke up, i saw Remi and Eva lying together, cuddling. Remi was half asleep, playing with Eva's fingers, and Eva was awake and staring at her hands. i smile and snap a picture.

U/n

liked by Callahaniscool, User6, User1 and 506,201 more!u/n: ugh i want what these adorable idiots have 😔✊ (@Remi_, @EvaS)

u/n: ugh i want what these adorable idiots have 😔✊ (@Remi_, @EvaS)

Remi_:
you do. you have what we have and MORE with ********
-> U/n:
DUDE
-> Remi_:
Relax, dude he's not a detective

Callahaniscool
no i'm not counting the amount of letters in '********', why do you ask
-> U/n:
no don't worry, it's ok that your madly in love with me and want to see if the ******** was your name :)
-> Callahaniscool
**you're
-> User4
y'all notice that he didn't disagree ooorrrr just me

User3
awww

i walk to the bathroom, pulling my hair back into a ponytail to keep it count of my face, and brushing my teeth.

"good morning, sunshine," he whispers as i sit on the couch next to where he sits.
"sunshine?"
"i dunno it's the first thing i thought of," he shrugs.

Macey and Remi come out of my room, tiredly rubbing their eyes. Macey hops over the couch as Remi runs around it, and the two simultaneously jump on either side of us, forcing me bad Callahan to fall into each other.
"really Macey?" i deadpan as she smiles proudly at me.
"well would you look at the two of you!" Remi smiles.

i look back to Callahan to see him already staring at me, our bodies pushed close together.
"Macey, what do you say we go wake Eva again," Remi suggests with an evil grin.
"can i come?" i ask.
"no. stay there with your LoVeR bOy," Macey tells me.

they run off together, leaving me and Callahan alone.

i watch as they run away, until i feel the familiar hand on my chin. i already knew he was gonna make me look at him, so i just turned my head in his direction. despite moving myself, he keeps his hand on my chin, moving closer to me. i feel the ghost of his lips linger right over mine, before he abruptly lets go of me and stands up.
"you're kidding," i say, dropping my voice lower.
"in your own words, paybacks a bitch, my love," he whispers before sending me a wink, and starting to walk away.

"i'm gonna get you back for that!" i call out, as i can practically hear him rolling his eyes with that big dumb smile on his face.

i curl up into the couch, pulling my knees to my chest and laying comfortably on them.

is it bad i wish he kissed me?

"Y/N! MACEY SAID SHE WANTS TO GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" Eva calls out from upstairs.
"NO I FUCKING DIDNT, EVA WANTS TO AND I AGREED SO PUT YOUR SHOES ON, WE'RE LEAVING IN 5," Macey yells after.
i chuckle, looking at Remi.