Not Yet

It had finally been completed, the war had ended, and victory had been secured. Overhaul was beaten, and the officers who assisted in the raid detained his yakuza associates. Today, blood, sweat, and tears were shed to salvage a small angle. That same angel was asleep and curled up in a ball in Deku's hands, safe from future anguish that overhaul would never inflict upon the child again, Deku would ensure it would never happen. Deku was finally succumbing to battle fatigue. Using 100% of his power, breaking his bones and to have Eri undo the damage was just too much for our young hero. His consciousness faded away into the darkness with one last look towards the sleeping child, catching a glimpse of the hero's that were nearby hoping to catch him and Eri before striking the ground, his last words coming out as a whisper, "she's safe," finally drifting into the temporary darkness.

Our cinnamon roll awoke in the dark, perplexed by his new surroundings. The last thing he remembered was his body shutting down, and now he was all alone, cold in the darkness.

"not yet" 

"not yet"

He was alarmed now, alone in the darkness, only to hear "not yet" from an unknown entity. He could only stare in the direction he had heard the unknown voice. When a flash of light appeared in the distance, Izuku being the courage's young hero in training, dashed towards it, only to find himself in the middle of seven chairs and seven entities all staring at one direction, his. The person in the fourth chair suddenly looked up from the ground, straight into Izuku's eyes, to repeat what he had already said, "not yet."

All entities except two now faced him, with Izuku able to see the facial characteristics of all but the two who didn't. "Not yet," they all said.

"Hmmr!"

"Hmmr!"

Izuku attempted to speak, but a black fog prevented his words from escaping. The man in the middle rose to his feet. Gray hair between his eyes, but the unwavering gaze on Izuku. Now that they were face to face, Izuku noticed the man appeared to be in his late twenties or early thirties. Finally, the man spoke up again. "Not yet," followed by "soon," and Izuku was tapped on the head with the man saying one last thing.

"you are truly worthy"

...

Izuku awoke to find himself in the hospital bed with his only true love the sheets.He was confused and shaken, but he quickly got over it when he remembered why he was there: 

"Eri." 

Suddenly, he heard a cry for help in the hospital, he immediately recognized who it was. He jumped out of his true love and dashed down the hospital corridor, only one thought in his head. I'm coming Eri. "I'm coming Eri!"

The fight between a man who appears to be Death himself and a young boy engulfed in green lightning was streamed on the internet. Many people witnessed the rise of a new hero, but one particular hero ignored the battle and is seen visibly upset, thumping her foot and munching on a carrot. Mirko, the number 9 hero, takes out her phone and dials one number.

"Hello,"

"All Might!"

"M-M-Mirko What a delightful surprise!"

"Shut the fuck up, All Might, do you know what I just saw?"

"i dont kn-"

""I saw a strong villain and a badass fight and it appears I was not invited." Why was I not invited to the raid!?"

"Well, we need-" 

"I'm coming, Eri!" "Midoriya!, Muriko, I'll call you back"

"Wait all mig-" *hangs up*

Mirko, now enraged, had many thoughts racing through her mind, the first of which was, she was going to find all might and whoever the Midoriya person was one way or another.

Author: first chapter down hopefully its good if anything I think it may be a little repetitive with some words. I'm not good writing stories so hopefully this is up to par for you the readers ill keep posting since I want to see the vision of my story bloom. One of my favorite ships because it seems far fetched but would be nice to see welp hope you guys like it ill be posting the second chapter very soon until then sayonara.