Eri shenanigans

I love my papa, he's so kind and warm.

When we snuggle he always makes sure his arms are always wrapped around me because he knows I like it when he gives me snuggles and smooches.

Papa is the strongest person I know, but it scares me sometimes.

Not that he may hurt me, my papa would never hurt me, but the people around me like the last time we were walking in the halls.

Me and my papa were on our daily walk to nezus so he can teach me more new things when the bell rang for class to be over, and many students around my papa's age exited the classrooms.

I was frightened but got used to it since my papa was holding my hand, I could be brave and walk through it when a few people came out running playing some sort of game.

They didn't look around and one of them run toward me and bumped into me.

I fell, I'm not gonna lie, it hurt my toot but it was fine since the person kept repeating sorry, but something was off, his sorry became less and less loud, when I looked up and saw every single person looking towards y directiong, I focused in and saw they weren't looking at me but towards my papa.

when I went to look at him I saw it.

Papa was covered in green lighting, but something was off his lighting never made a noise, until today, the cracking was loud, like a car and when I looked at my papa's face, it wasn't pleasant.

Papa was mad, why, my papa is always happy, who made him unhappy, whoever it was, ill hurt them for taking away my papa's smile.

My thought was interrupted when

my papa spoke.

"ỵ̴̢̨̖̳͈̞͈̩̜̙̥̿̐̇̂̑̅̈́̂̇̾̈́͑̔̍͌̉̂̒̌̂̌̇̔̃̍͊̈̒̽͆̉̅̽̉̓̆̓̚͝ͅơ̷̢̢̧̡̧̨̹͉̳̳͉̙̮̳̟̙̣̞͔̠͕̲̪̺̖͚̠̜̤̰̼̠͍͔̠̠͙̭͖̞̼̼̞͕̳̼͈͓̻̭̥̤̦͛̈́́̀̇̊̆͐́͐̈́̄̒́̓̊̾̈͗̄̅̏̑̐͌́̇́̄͌͐̎̉́̋̂̍̔̕̕͘͘͜͠͠͠͝͠͝ų̶͍̞̖̜̥̲̳̱̠̲̯͓̩̫̞̼̥̖̖̖̩͈͓̯̌̅͋͑̍̽͊͌̆̌̅̿́́̉̒́͒̃͒͝͠ͅ ̵̨̧̨̢̛̛̟̰͈̭̮̫̼̖͖̜̣̞͉̯͎̪͈̖͖̣̻͚̰̗̩̳͎͕̺͈͕͔̣͚̪̬͚̱̫͒͌̍̏̇̑̌̀̿̓̀̆͂̑̈͆̂͆̓͋̃́̑̈͊͊͒͌̔͂̌̐̔̽̀̀̊́͑̐͂̔̀͂̽͒̕͘̚͘͜d̸̨̧̡̨̧͚̞̫̟̟͍̬͕͍̯̞͖̤̪͕͓̻̫͍͕̞̥͍̰̻̣͎͎͚̘̝̣̥̼͇͔̺̯͙̮̹̯̟̩̗̻͍͂̇̈́̔̒̓͊͂̏̃͜ͅą̶̧̛̱͖̰̪̳̄͂̓̄̈́͑́͂̉̌͗̇͑̎̌̎̍̍͐̽̄̿̿̓̋͌̏̏͌͗̑͋̀̾͒͛͊́̓̾̈̓̚̚̕͜͝͝͝͠r̶̢̧̛̰̘̟̬̲̞̭͙̭͎͉͉͖̲̳͙͕̗͈͈̭̩̘͍͈͎̗͕͓̤͎̙̘̟̫̒̄͛͑͒̑̌̇̽̄̋͊͋́̓͋̒͛́̂͌̈́̾͂̿͗̌͛͛̄̏̓̿̆̂͂̀́̌̌̍̽̈́͂̕̚̚̕͘͝͠ͅͅȩ̴̢̧̛̻͉̼̬̱̠͎͖̫̻̝͎̹̘̫̰̤̮̲̮̮̫͍͙̥̰͓̮̹̳̫͉͎͙̪̭͇͔̞̟̜̎̉̎̇̒̅͒̌̏͒́̀̌͑͛̇͗͑̄̐̏̂͜͜͝ͅͅͅ ̷̧̡̖̩̞͉̣̜̦͇͙̜͕͙̰͉͖͇̙̪̪̣̟͉̰̲͔̦̰̘̠̙͚͑́̈̃̈́̂̓̈́͌͒̀̅͑̾̀͛͐̇̽̅̇̊̾̒̋͛͌͆̓̇͌͋́̌́͐̈́̅̌̿͗̚̕͘͝͝͝ͅh̴̛̛̛̩̤̺̖͇̜̟͔͓̹̪̳̪̻̘̣̙̠̣͕̃͊͐̌̀̀͂̈́͗̿͒̃́̈́̋͊͛͌̔͆̊̋̿̇̚̚̕͜͝͠u̵̧̧͚͙̳̼̭̤͉̩͉̼͙͎̝̤̬̟̇̈́͒̉̿̏̉̈́̎̏̅̽̉́̏̄̀̐̀͗̇͗̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͝r̵̛̲̰̤̻̥̾́͛͆̌̀̅̆̋̊̍̈́͗̀͒́͗̈́͆̉͘͝͠t̸̡͇͉̗̜͖͕͔̘͇̯̖͈͚͇̳͈̦̉̏̒̇̔͆̊̅̾̊̽͋̈́̀̃̉̒̉̇̂̿̐́̍͘͝͝͝ ̷̯̠͙̰͍̔̃̅͆̄͋̌͌͠ͅṁ̸̧̡̡̡̢̧̟͓̗̖̹̤̯̝̝̦̜̯̪̭͓̰̠̩͎͇̯̞͉̙̯̫̩͇̮͙̜̆̏̉̍̿̿̍̂͊̉͌̑̒̀̇̉͋̎͌͌̓̍̈́̔͊̋̑̐͌̆̈́̊́̾͆͒̿̊͗̐̕̚͜͝͠͝ͅy̷̛̩̥̜͙͚̝̖͚͇̯̜̝͍̭̅̋̃̉̊̎͂̓̈́̽̀̀̈́̃̆̀̓̀̈̇̈́̓͛̽̊̇̔̓̑̒́̌̇̿̌͌̊͑̋̽̔̚̕͝͠͝͝͝ ̴͙̩̜̻͕͈̦̮̘͓͎͔̱̲̦͙̰̥̹̅̾̉̑͛͌̈́̇͒͐̅͒̒̍͆͐̍̈́͐̚͜s̶̨̨̧͈̗̤͙̟̥̫̼̬̟̬̣̞̣̭̺̯̥̪̞̠̦̳͇͈̠̦̭̬̳̖͎̪͚̞̿̓̉̿̚ͅͅņ̸̧̛͖̩̫̬͇̼̠̺͕̪͈̲̣̰̻͈͍͍̠̮͚͇̠̳̝̫̰̮̗̥̤͔͙̬̟͖̩̗̥͙̙̒́͐͒̾̀̉̓̀͒̉̓̆͌̉̄̐̑̈̆͋͋̾̆̎̇̆̑́͗̐͋̀̋̐͂̌͌̓̑̈̆̋̅̔̚̚̚͜͠͝͝ͅơ̵͎̙̏̓́̀́́̾̔͒͒͛̂̒͑̈́̏̿̈́͛̚͠͠͝͝w̸̨̬̰̥̞̮̳̤̰̑́̌́͗͆̎͛̄̐̌͛͛͒͋̽̈͘̕ͅͅb̷̨͔͕̗̤̰̜̞̘̗͔͕͖̭̟̳̲̯͓̭̣̗̭̥͚͖̦̲͖͖͚̖̟̉͆̿̓̾̌̇̈́̈́́͛͊̌̾̊͐̎́̈͗͒̂̉̿͂̕͘̚̕͜͠͝ͅa̷̧̢̨̛̛̻̩̹̱̩̮͙̝̯̲̭͇̤̲̰͖̳͗͒̿̓̄̅̈́̌̽̅̐̆̅̊͆͂͋̀̍̔̇̏̏͒̈̓̽̌͌̓̏̒̓̄̓̏͐͒́̏͂̏͐͐̄͘͘͘͘͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅl̴̨̡̧̧̡̨̨̛͖̟̳̰͇͕̠̗̘͉̗̰̪̬̮̮̫̩̜̹̦͗̃́͗͑͂̌͒̒́̅̇̾͒̾̄́̎̿͑͑͒̍̆̎̏̌̇̈̇̈́̿͂̍̎͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠ͅͅl̴̪͌̇̅͐̄͛͋̓̿͂̅̂̈́̌̕ ̴̛̯̫̻̣̝̣̮̗͕̬͖̺͚̳͉̠͖̲̘͚̫̱̦̤̏̌̈͐̊̈́́͗̏̿̉̇̃͌́́̅̌̆̓̂͂̎͆̔̂̄̈́́̔̉́̄̅̀́́̉̃͑̾̔̚̕͝͝͝͠i̴̧̧̨̟̙̮̘̗̙̜͉͇̫̼̺̱͚̲̖̝͚̹̻̖̜̙͖̞͉̭̹̇̐͊̌̈́̀͐̅̚͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅl̶̡̯̝͍̻̲͖̳̘͇̝̣̼̹̦̣̝̠̣̊̅̇͋̈̇̿̈̍͋̀͊́͂́̈͗̿̊̀̇̂̈́̅̈́̈́͘͘͠͝ͅl̶̡̢̨̧̡̢̨̨̧̡̨̛̛̖̠͎̱͈̞͉̯͈̥̜͚̝̼̤̜̼̜̳̼͓̣̞̳͉͎͍͓̖̱̦̩̳̠̬̳̺͕͉͇̯͕̀̇͂̅̋̽̀͑͋̅̾̓̅̎̏͒̇͑́̈́͛͊́͒̌̈̇̓̆̉̈́̌͗̕̕̕͜͠͝͠͝ ̸̢̨̨̡̨̢̫̖̫̫̹̘̭͇͓̜̖̼̪͇͈̦͔͖̹͇͉͓̜͉͉͙͗̀͛̒͗̓͂́̈́͗̃̒̏̀͆̓̇͌̕̚͜͜͝͠ͅh̷̨̧̨̨̢̨̘̘̯̯̙͈̳͕͙͎̗̤̻̟͓̝̲͍͔͎̜̱̟̝̖̳͚̻̣̟͍͇̮̜̘̯̼̺̲̥̞̚͜ͅͅữ̵̧̢̢̧͍̗̳̣̻̩͈̯͍̘͖̥̼͈̻̞̙͉̰̤̯̥̻̖̤̺̖̩̖̩̰̍́̈́̿̏̐̇̀́̾̐͒̃͝͝͝ͅͅȓ̶̛̛͔̤̥̠͖͕̖̔̒̾̓̌̂̉̌̐̌̿̃́͒͘t̷̡̛̳̯͙̣̺̞͇̭̭̣̘̹̥͇̫̪͙͑̈́̿̋̽͋̉̂̂̐̀́̐͛̊̈́͆͒̊̎̊̃̈́̃̏͐͘̚͜͠͝͝͝ͅ ̴̡̨̢̡̡̛̝̪̰̙̲̯͙͖̭͈͕̝̰̫̲̟͈̼͙͎͎̩̗̭̟̬͐̓͐̋͐̐̾̈̾̈́̃̔̎̍̿͐̃̍́͛̌̏́̈́̓̑́̂̈́̊̇̐́̒́̚̕̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝ͅý̷̢̡̢̧̥͓̮͚̦̮͓̟̫̥͙̼̗̗̪̗͇͕̮̙͍̬̪̩̜̤̠͙̻̬̙̩̘̝̥͕̗̞̟͇̝̣̟̙͉̮̬̋̔͆̋̒̍̄͋̔̃̇͛͌̏͒̉̉́͜͜ͅͅợ̵̩̥̻͎͕̝̠̑̉̈́̊̃͂̅̅̀̆̎͌̈́̌͊̿̏͆̈́̍͐͊̉͑̋̽́͐̈̋̇̈̅͆̄̄̄̾̆̈́̿̄̉͐̾͑̋͘͘͜͝ư̶̡̢̧̡̢̛͎̱͚̖̮͙̝͉̭͚̪͚͉͉̬̖̭̥̝̪̜̱̻̯͕̓͒̋̾͒̒̏̇͆̈́̊͆̄̿͂̒͌̉̇̃̐̄͒̂̍͗́͂͋͊̅͑̆͜͝͠͝͝ ̶̡̡̧̢̢̮̺̟̜͙͔͕̜̰̖̮͕̹̹͎͕̞̪̪̰͍͔͉͇̳̳̝̘̫̉̊̒̏͛̓́̈́́͂̓͛͘̚͜͜͝͠ͅͅç̵̖̻̹̯͇͔̮̪̱͔̠̲̂̉́̂͗̑̑́̍͂͛̐̽͛͋ḫ̴̢̢̨̧̧̨̢͎͔̭͕͉̬̹̝̝̟̜͇͈̩̺͕͚̗̫͖̭̫̮͍̰̹̬̲̠̗̲͓̼̩̳̱̰̝̠̲͇̠͍͈̲͓̦̕i̷̛͎̬̦̙͙͔̯͓̯̹͙̹̼͎̅̓̃͌̀͌̈̑̇̑̚͜͠͠͝ͅͅl̷̢̡̡̢̢̢̧̛̛̼̫̠͙̠̖͉͉̭̤̭̲̞̫͕͍̱͖͚͚̖͈̖͍̋͊̈̀̓̄̒͋̊̏̀̾͑̆̎͑̀̂̈̒̇͘̕d̶̛̛̜͉̤̺͈͔̖͔̳̖͖̄͋͒̄̈́̅̔͒͂̀͋̊̋̏̔͑̀̊̊̀̇̽̆̊̓͛̇̍́͋̎͌̆̄̕̕͘͜͝͝,̷̨̨̭͔̞̤̰͙͉̯̲͍̟̬͚̝̙͇͈͈̞͚̝̮̙͇̺̭̟̥͈͍̰̂͆̄̾̈̊̔͆̋̀̋̆̎͊̾͌̍̈́̉̉̀̀̾̅̀͋̅͛̔̋̑̊͆͛̈́̔̄̓̈́̎̀̕̚̚͝͠ͅͅ ̷̢̛̼̦̯̳̖̱̖̀͑̆̓́̆̋̉̃͛̓̽̐̓̓̄̈́̈́͆̀̏͆̄̄̀͋̋̊̉͑̆̓͐͋͆̌̌͐̈́͛̀̀͊̎̃̋̋̚̕̕͜͠͝ị̷̢̟͓͚̅̒̽̌̆̾̂͒́̀̈̆̅̅̈́͐̊͆̑͊̈́͘̚̕ͅļ̴̧̧̛̘͉̳̤͔̖̥̞̩̫̪͎̣͎͇̲̰̮̠̳͍͙͍̝̗̬͕̱̘͎͋̈̈́̿̍͊̆̄̀̀̃̿̉̃̂̅͑̊̿̐̐̔̚͠ͅl̷̲̈́̈́̄͗̉͒̄̉̂̓̽̑̔̊̃̔̑̿̀̄͌̔̈̋̊͊͘̕̕͠ ̸̢̡̢̨̨̧̛̛̘̙͎̻̣̻̥̩̤̱̠͚̘̩͎̼̦͈͚͙̩̗̺̳͖̣̣̥̻̭̦͇͚̣̝̬̜̮̾͂̄̌̐͋͑͒̅̆̓̌̏̿̈́́͋̊̒̈́͐̋̈́͌͐͒́̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅb̷̡̨̛̦͈͎͉̘̫̲̯̹̣̟̣̲͎̹̗͍͍̙̣̲̞̹͕̠̬̯̥̙͕̟͉͓̃̓̏̊̈́́̎̾͂͂̅͑̊͗̌͑͆̍̃̃͌̍͑̈́̈̅́̓̓̃͋̑͊̾́͐͌͐̇̚̚͘͠͠͝͝ͅͅr̷̨̢̢̨̗̫͉͕͓̙̥̘͙̘͇͓̝͎̭͓̮̗̻̖̰͇̰̩̞̥͔̼̯̤̣͍̩̤̙̱͐͜ǎ̵̢̢̢̛̛̝̥̭͙̹̠̰͍̲̼̟̖̝̩͕̖̠͕̠͇̟̭̮̖͚͕̦̱̺̝͖̀̈́͐̒̆͊̀̍̒̈́̒̿̔̑͌̊̿̈́͂̓̅̐͆̆̔̚̕͜͜͝͠͝ḱ̴̛̛̛̗͙̜͕̠̱̲̹̲̭̮͙̫̻͊͗͐͊̔̆̐͋̈́͐̌̓̄̈͗̒͂̈́͌̐̀̓̄̏́͊͊́̏̓̊̒͛̀̅̉̉̓̔͘̚̕͝ͅe̶̢̨̧̧͖̼͈̖̗͓̩̩͇̬̖̱͔̻̯̻̜͕̲͈̹͖̗̞̱̳̺̪͔̱̦̩̹̠͚̙̥̲̜̩͎͉̝͚͎̓̅͗̇̈ͅͅ ̶̧̨̡̡̨̣̖̥̥̦͖̯̺͇̹̯̱̥̮̬͉̠̥̺͎͇̖͖̹͔͕͇̩̻̜͚̪̍̓̍̆͂̆̋̏̀̐̈́̄̋̀̈́̍̍͊̍͘̕͘͝ͅy̷̨̨̡̗̮͇̺͇̥͔̗̝̬͕͉͓̻̝̩̠̖̙͙̙͚̞̣̝̙̞̼̙̩̝̞̣̬͉͕̭̯͔͉̦̣̫͖͆̀̾͑͛̊͒͜͜͜ͅͅơ̵̡̧̡̨̛̻̭̱̰̰̙̹͇̝̺̻̖̗͚̥̝̮͔̳̱͈͚͍̮̜͔͖̻͖͔̲͇͖̝͎̜̣̱͔̤̭̻͍̬̯̳̲̤͉͉̈́̈̀́́̀̈́̓͒̋̀̉̌͂͑̈́͛͋̿̇̀̓̊̐̔͐͂͑̽́̔̑̆͛͑͊̉̈́͒̈͘͘͜͠͝͝͠ͅų̴̢̛̝͓̦̙̳̮̹͇͉͙̦̦̣̆̈́̀̋̆͆̿͒̅̒̒̏́́̋̀̎͐͛́̇͛̏́͘͜͝͝ͅͅ"